The Student Room Group

KCL Medicine - accommodation

I am struggling to find reasonably priced accommodation. Are any other KCL first year students in this situation? Any ideas / tips for finding accommodation?

Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by idcleavefvedee
I am struggling to find reasonably priced accommodation. Are any other KCL first year students in this situation? Any ideas / tips for finding accommodation?

Thank you!

Hi! I have a contract for an ensuite accommodation in Whitechapel, which is 7 minutes walk away from Whitechapel station (equipped with district & circle line and the new Elizabeth line). It will be a 44 week tenancy and 253 pounds per week. Please DM me for more information.
Reply 2

Thank you!

Hii, im also stuck looking aswell. I think cause im looking within the £800 pcm range and also want to like with only students its quite hard. lmk if youre still looking or if you found any sites helpful
Original post by Abigail_a
Hii, im also stuck looking aswell. I think cause im looking within the £800 pcm range and also want to like with only students its quite hard. lmk if youre still looking or if you found any sites helpful

Are you interested in my contract at Piccadilly Court, it's a single self-catered ensuite at £270pw at Caledonian Road Station so it's only 10 mins away from KCL.
Are you interested in my contract at Piccadilly Court, it's a single self-catered ensuite at £270pw at Caledonian Road Station so it's only 10 mins away from KCL.

Thank you!
Reply 5
Original post by just checking 1

Is it still available ? I am interested. How long is the contract ?
Original post by vlrwong
Is it still available ? I am interested. How long is the contract ?

im sry its already been taken!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending