The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1420
Original post by Furbs
Could anybody tell me how wolfson is really?
I have heard it can be pretty grimey

I have an offer there and i wanna know what im signing up for

Hey, I have an ensuite new room at great dover street next to Guys campus if you wanna swap?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
I have an En-suite room at Ewen Henderson (£161 per week), would anyone like to swap from GDS or Wolfson? PM if you do :smile:
Does anyone know where you get your accommodation keys from or where to go first when you arrive on saturday?
Original post by elainengyn
Do you want to swap with my wolfson house? I am a female postgraduate. Feel free to email if you want to!

theyve made it so you have to have similar profile (male undegrad) to swap with people :/
sorry
For those commuting to the Strand from Champion Hill you can take the 68 bus and it takes about 30 minutes.

Champion Hill, the road itself, is really nice. The immediate surrounding area is decent but when you go beyond the hospital it is not nice.

When I lived there I knew several people who were robbed or nearly robbed and one guy actually got stabbed in a robbery gone wrong. Just be on your guard and be sensible.

It is a shame they demolished the old halls and got rid of the dining hall.
Reply 1425
Original post by niblet
Hey, I have an ensuite new room at great dover street next to Guys campus if you wanna swap?

hey id have loved to but ive moved in already and after having moved for like the 5th time in past 6 months i am kinda done with moving for a while now :P

also i quite like my view :biggrin:
Is it still possible to swap accommodation?
Hey I'm interested in the swap to great Dover street. I'm a female post grad at champion hill. Contact me on 07983245689
Original post by niblet

Hiii

I am interested in the swap. Im a female postgraduate with an ensuite at champion hill. My number is 07983245689.
Original post by ayirhs
Hey,
I'm a post-graduate female student. I've got an ensuite at GDSA. I'd like to swap it for a standard ensuite at Champion Hill. Remember that a swap can only happen if the you're also a female post-graduate.

Thanks in advance.

Heyyyy

im a female postgraduate and im willing to swap with my single ensuite at champion hill. My number is 07983245689.
i have got an ensuite at Champion hill, would like to swap to stamford street apartments.
im a female undergraduate. my phone number is 07892814818
Hi All!
I'm looking for a replacement STUDENT to takeover my studio room; due to unforseen circumstances I'm going to need to move out early (preferably before the new year). Its a Fantastic location In Zone 1 just by the Albert Embankment and 10 minutes walk from the London eye/southbank. Nearest station is Vauxhall with both underground and national rail station plus the bus station 5 minutes walk from the student accommodation. The accommodation Includes all bills and free wifi + contents insurance, gym and swimming pool facilities along with a cinema room and music room. Finally There is an amazing social space and other residents and staff are very friendly; studio room on the 4th floor £265 p/w please inbox me if you are interested!!! Thanks xxxxx
Hi Guys know this is an old post

BUT

Im Taylor- from Sydney, Australia Ive been offered a conditional offer for the International Development and Emerging Economies MsC.

Im interested in what accommodation is like? Social aspect, also for post grads? Any help would be appreciated :smile:
Anyone still looking to swap to Champion hill?
Original post by kordesii2358
Anyone still looking to swap to Champion hill?

40 weeks?

Latest