The Student Room Group

I need advice please

I desperately want to do English literature at A level however the college I'm going to would need a B in English language and in English literature and I only had a B in English lit and a C in English language though I was one mark away from the next grade up.

I wanted to know if there was some way I could convince my college to enter me for English Literature AS? I was thinking about asking to give me a monthly trial run so by the end of the month, if I'm not keeping on top of my work then they're free to put it on a different course. I just needed some advice if this would be okay to do or if there's an alternative option?
why dont you aske your old school to send it off for a re mark and see if they can find any more marks that they can give you
Reply 2
Original post by hicklinglau
why dont you aske your old school to send it off for a re mark and see if they can find any more marks that they can give you

I've already sent my maths exam paper for a re mark and that was around 2 weeks ago so if I asked for my English language paper for a re mark, I may already be doing a different course and it's too late

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending