The Student Room Group

Did this prostitute think I was hot?

I went to Amsterdam (where prostitution is legal) with some friends and we were walking through the red light district and one of the prostitutes in the window was enthusiastically beckoning me to come to her... About 10 minutes later we walked past again and she did the same thing to me (not my other friends, she was looking at me)

Was just wondering why she singled me out?

This honestly isn't a troll post i'm interested in this

Scroll to see replies

Possibly. But I think you can take it with a pinch of salt. They are there to get customers and they aren't going to get much business if they just turn their noses up at anyone they wouldn't sleep with on a recreational basis.
It's her job to beckon to you in hopes of making you a customer. I don't think there's a deep meaning behind this :smile:
Reply 3
More likely she picked you out as a particular loser that would want partake in this trade. Don't imagine attraction is a big part of the job satisfaction.
Original post by iSerendipity
It's her job to beckon to you in hopes of making you a customer. I don't think there's a deep meaning behind this :smile:

This.

Have been to Amsterdam and they'll pick a person in each group usually to try and entice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Being singled out like that is 100% that she saw you as an easy target. Not that you're hot. Sorry
Original post by Zarek
More likely she picked you out as a particular loser that would want partake in this trade. Don't imagine attraction is a big part of the job satisfaction.

OP's self-esteem is ruined. :borat:
Reply 7
Original post by zyzzyspirit
OP's self-esteem is ruined. :borat:

Then he shouldn't base his self esteem on the opinion of prosititutes really

He asked a dumb question and got an honest response.
Also, no need to put that prostitution is legal in Amsterdam .

It is legal here as well. They are just more open

Ever see politicians go on stage and wave/point at the crowd? There is no target person. They are pretending. It just looks good. Same thing
Definitely the opposite when I went to a place with this none even looked at me, but Middle aged men were being beckoned
No.
Original post by Anonymous
I went to Amsterdam (where prostitution is legal) with some friends and we were walking through the red light district and one of the prostitutes in the window was enthusiastically beckoning me to come to her... About 10 minutes later we walked past again and she did the same thing to me (not my other friends, she was looking at me)

Was just wondering why she singled me out?

This honestly isn't a troll post i'm interested in this

She thought you were unattractive and thus more likely to succumb to her beckoning thus making her a quick buck.
Original post by Zarek

But I am definitely more attractive than the other guys who were in my group. I get more action than them back at Uni and one of them is a ginger
Maybe she saw you look at her earlier, so felt she had got your attention,making you an easier target? :dontknow: (And tbh she did get your attention if you made this thread :lol:)
You know your life has gone badly wrong when you are hoping a prostitute fancies you.

It's like when guys think waitresses have a crush on them because she smiled and asked if your food was ok, they do that to everyone :facepalm:
Or maybe she could see €€€ written all over you
Original post by The Free Radical
You know your life has gone badly wrong when you are hoping a prostitute fancies you.

It's like when guys think waitresses have a crush on them because she smiled and asked if your food was ok, they do that to everyone :facepalm:

Yes because she was hotter than anyone i've seen in England (Tbh most of them were though)
Original post by Anonymous
Yes because she was hotter than anyone i've seen in England (Tbh most of them were though)

For only 50 euros (and your self respect and dignity) she can be yours for one whole night :rolleyes:
Original post by The Free Radical
For only 50 euros (and your self respect and dignity) she can be yours for one whole night :rolleyes:

Yes and if she thought I was hot she could be my gf every night too for free :happy2: :happy2:
But if she saw a group of guys, all looking at her, she would choose the hot one because it would be most pleasurable. We are all like 7-8s in my group apart from the ginger who is like a 5

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending