The Student Room Group

Manchester 2016 applicants medicine

Scroll to see replies

Original post by InV15iblefrog
After 8 rejections (gap year reapplicant), EIGHT, I've now received an offer from Manchester!!!

Hell yeah! So happy!

Congratulations you must receive extra points for dedication. if you don't mind me asking what time did your track update?
offer!!!!!!! Omg wasn't expecting it!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
After 8 rejections (gap year reapplicant), EIGHT, I've now received an offer from Manchester!!!

Hell yeah! So happy!

Dedication to the cause, I rate that mate. Mans out here still waiting
Original post by HCAssistant93

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats not that its relevant but i had a feeling you would be getting an offer this year you seem so helpful and friendly in all the other threads.
Original post by HCAssistant93

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! when did your track update?
Guys with offer what time did your track update, if you don't mind me asking?:frown::s-smilie:
BTW people who are getting offers,did your health questionnaire sheet say the you'd hear back week ending 19 feb or an earlier date?
I got an offer!

Hell yeah! So happy!

Congratulations! I admire your determination!
Original post by ishabennett
I got an offer!

Nice one! Did you get an email via track just now?

Hell yeah! So happy!

hey! i saw you you on the bham thread right?? Well done!!
Original post by DoctorPles
Nice one! Did you get an email via track just now?

I got an email at 4 ish
Got an offer!!! 😆
Original post by Skyerancour
Got an offer!!! 😆

Congraatsss!!
When did you hear and when was your interview if you don't mind me asking??
Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats everyone!!!

I'm a grad so so pleased I finally got a place

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats to everyone who has an offer and good luck to the rest who are yet to hear!

Dilemma - if got an interview elsewhere but Manchester is your first choice, would you bother attending other interviews? If already achieved grades and everything, thinking there'd be no point. But what if already agreed to attend and don't wanna disrupt the uni's schedule. Hmm

What are you doing HCAssistant93? I'm sure I remember reading you had an interview elsewhere still to do? Oh and well done on the offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1196
I had my interview on the 15th Jan and got the offer via track around 3pm but I'm also a gap year applicant. I think they're first handing out decisions to gap year and grads. Good luck everyone!😀
Original post by JayAhm
Congrats to everyone who has an offer and good luck to the rest who are yet to hear!

Dilemma - if got an interview elsewhere but Manchester is your first choice, would you bother attending other interviews? If already achieved grades and everything, thinking there'd be no point. But what if already agreed to attend and don't wanna disrupt the uni's schedule. Hmm

What are you doing HCAssistant93? I'm sure I remember reading you had an interview elsewhere still to do? Oh and well done on the offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I personally dont think you should attend as they could maybe offer the interview spot to another applicant
Original post by ishabennett
I got an offer!

Congratulations! Is it your first choice?
anybody who had an interview on 7/1/16 heard back yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending