The Student Room Group

Applying for PPE 2016

Hello guys, I have gone my AS and I've got AAC in Maths, Politics and Chemistry. I am retaking my AS chemistry and my predicted grade for maths and politics would definitely be A* and A, here are my questions:

1) What is the possibility of getting an A as a predicted grade in chemistry?

2) Typical offers for LSE PPE is A*AA, dose it mean that if I don't get A*AA for predicted grade, then I won't get a chance of being consider? (Lets say I've got A*AB)

3) I personally prefer to go to LSE since the school focus more on political sciences. Besides of LSE, which of the following schools do well in PPE/international relations? Warwick? Durham? UCL? Kings? Any good advices??
Original post by haymannnnn
Hello guys, I have gone my AS and I've got AAC in Maths, Politics and Chemistry. I am retaking my AS chemistry and my predicted grade for maths and politics would definitely be A* and A, here are my questions:

1) What is the possibility of getting an A as a predicted grade in chemistry?

2) Typical offers for LSE PPE is A*AA, dose it mean that if I don't get A*AA for predicted grade, then I won't get a chance of being consider? (Lets say I've got A*AB)

3) I personally prefer to go to LSE since the school focus more on political sciences. Besides of LSE, which of the following schools do well in PPE/international relations? Warwick? Durham? UCL? Kings? Any good advices??

entirely depends on your teachers- some tend to be lenient, others more rigid. With A*AB then you wouldn't have the most competitive application but it might be worth a shout as a high risk choice, as long as your other choices were asking for AAB or lower.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending