The Student Room Group

Academic Foundation Programme 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
For AUoAs that require a C.V, are people including their employment history, even if it's not medical related?
Original post by GrayFox.
For AUoAs that require a C.V, are people including their employment history, even if it's not medical related?

I'm not - Cambridge have given quite specific advice and I'm wary of mine becoming rather long already (tipping over the 4-page mark). And yourself?
hey, does anyone have a bank of AFP interview qs? anyone know what to expect? anyone know what toexpectfor leadership and management interview at lnr?
Reply 43
Yorkshire interview ! :smile:
Reply 44
what are peoples epm scores out of interest
Reply 45
Original post by teammember
hey, does anyone have a bank of AFP interview qs? anyone know what to expect? anyone know what toexpectfor leadership and management interview at lnr?

this wee pdf has a list of potential questions

edit: should now be attached
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 46
Original post by jooby92

Reply 47
Lekky,
I can't access your PDF.

Could you please re-attach it?

Thanks.
Reply 48
Original post by lekky

Me too! Just got the email today :biggrin:

You going for research or education??
Original post by lekky

Same. Should be interesting.

Original post by jooby92

Reply 50
Mine is low at 42 - but I thought that there was no harm in applying as I have a lot of experience in research. Nothing lost by trying :biggrin:
Mine is 44, and that was my attitude!
Reply 52
Original post by jooby92

Year 1 hit my decile too hard for hope of recovery in the years that followed :facepalm:

No harm in applying though :crossedf:
anyone here applied for lnr or cambridge?
Original post by teammember
anyone here applied for lnr or cambridge?

I've applied to Cambridge :smile: Mainly coz they had the same application system as Wales though :p:
Reply 55
I've applied to Cambridge and Thames - mostly because the WSQs are fairly similar! :P
kool good luck!!!! anyone applied to lnr?

Original post by iwowo
I've applied to Cambridge and Thames - mostly because the WSQs are fairly similar! :P
Hi guys. Has anyone heard from Scotland as yet?
Reply 58
I'm guessing no-one has heard from Wales yet?/Has any idea of when they send out interviews/rejections?
Original post by jparjpar
I'm guessing no-one has heard from Wales yet?/Has any idea of when they send out interviews/rejections?

We'll hear on Tuesday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending