The Student Room Group

Academic Foundation Programme 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
This is what I found on the NW Foundation School website.

"Shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview from the end of November (date to be confirmed). Interviews will be held at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester on the 7 Jan 2016."

So looks like we will start to hear from the end of November
Original post by GrayFox.
This is what I found on the NW Foundation School website.

"Shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview from the end of November (date to be confirmed). Interviews will be held at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester on the 7 Jan 2016."

So looks like we will start to hear from the end of November

Original post by zaps90
Got a friend who's got an interview at North West. Not sure if they have a cascade system when it comes to interview offers though. Might be useful to email them and check. Good luck! :smile:

Possibly a friend enjoying a casual relationship with the truth.
Anyone heard back from Newcastle or have any idea when they will release? From last years thread it seems they heard on the 19th November?
Original post by zaps90
Anyone's had their Yorkshire interview today?

How did it go? Any pearls of wisdom?

I thought the questions were straightforward and I was a bit disappointed by the format. People are being interviewed on the 9th so I don't feel I can say any more than that at this point.
Reply 84
Original post by AnonymousPenguin
I thought the questions were straightforward and I was a bit disappointed by the format. People are being interviewed on the 9th so I don't feel I can say any more than that at this point.

Glad it went well. Intrigued about the formatting!
Reply 85
Original post by Kinkerz
Possibly a friend enjoying a casual relationship with the truth.

I also have a friend who claims to have NW interview
Reply 86
East Anglia interview :eek:
Original post by lekky
I also have a friend who claims to have NW interview

Then perhaps it is more flexible than those dates would suggest.
Original post by GrayFox.
East Anglia interview :eek:

As in you got one? Congrats if so! I didn't apply for there, but my housemate did and hasn't heard anything yet. She wasn't sure when they were even sending them out...
Original post by lekky
See above! Theres not a strict format it's all kind of lumped in together.

Yeah that's what I had heard - did you apply Scotland or just know from other people the format etc.? Thanks by the way!
As in Norwich or Cambridge??
Reply 91
Original post by WelshMedic007
As in you got one? Congrats if so! I didn't apply for there, but my housemate did and hasn't heard anything yet. She wasn't sure when they were even sending them out...

Original post by clare_daisy
As in Norwich or Cambridge??

Norwich, yet to hear from North West but excited to have at least got something :smile:
Rejected from East Anglia (Cam). Interview offer for Thames.
Rollercoaster 24 hours
Nothing from Thames today...can I assume that i've been rejected?

Anyone else heard anything - rejection/ interview offer or otherwise?
My mistake - I was expecting an email but info was on the UKFPO portal all along!
Let the interview prep begin!
Anybody heard from Bristol? Got Cambridge interview but haven't heard anything from Bristol yet...
Anyone heard from Oxford yet? I've read their interviews will be next week...
Reply 97
Original post by AnotherMedic91
Anyone heard from Oxford yet? I've read their interviews will be next week...

nothing here from oxford, i emailed them last week and they said there were shortlisting unitl friday and we would hear after that...
Jisus, at this rate we'll find out the day before! Even though i think my chances of an interview are pretty darn slim - it'd be nice to know.
Reply 99
Original post by HG38
nothing here from oxford, i emailed them last week and they said there were shortlisting unitl friday and we would hear after that...

Hey! Thanks for the info. I'm waiting to hear from Oxford as well. Did they say which Friday? The one that just passed, or the one right before the week of their interviews?

Thanks in advance!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending