Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cakeyygirl
when you stay in bed listening to music whilst masturbating

Who listens to music when they mastrubate? ahahahahahaha

Original post by william walker
Made me laugh. I listen to music also.

lol ofcourse William does :laugh:
Original post by drowzee
That is something I would do to kill boredom, and it's something you would enjoy. Anything that includes chocolate, right? :colondollar: Also excluding the instrumental music, that alone would make me cry. :redface:

Chocolate; hugs; bed - my three favourite things in life! :innocent: :yep:

Substitute The Weeknd for the instrumental music, then :tongue:.
Original post by drowzee
That is something I would do to kill boredom, and it's something you would enjoy. Anything that includes chocolate, right? :colondollar: Also excluding the instrumental music, that alone would make me cry. :redface:

Mr Holmes told me a different story... :mmm:

lol your too sensitive Drowzzzzzzzz! (I like that, I'm going to call you that from now on)

and WHAT MR HOLMES??????? AHAHA I WILL NEVER HAVE A MR HOLMESSSS AHAAA...........*throat begins to hurt, swallowing hard...*
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Who listens to music when they mastrubate? ahahahahahaha

lol ofcourse William does :laugh:

Well I need to create a noise so my family don't hear my chair squeaking, sound from the video I am watching and the noises I make when you know. :biggrin:
Well I need to create a noise so my family don't hear my chair squeaking, sound from the video I am watching and the noises I make when you know. :biggrin:

Why do you mastrubate on a chair? use the bed and use headphones like the rest of the human population that mastrubate? and keep your mouth shut!

See now you don't need music...*Mrs Holmes takes a bow*
Original post by Kittyboy

Oh for ****s sake :puke:
Why do you mastrubate on a chair? use the bed and use headphones like the rest of the human population that mastrubate? and keep your mouth shut!

See now you don't need music...*Mrs Holmes takes a bow*

Because I didn't do it in bed. I am on my laptop which is nowhere near my bed. Head phones thanks for that. :smile: However I don't so it anymore since I believe in God and High Church Anglicanism. :h:
Because I didn't do it in bed. I am on my laptop which is nowhere near my bed. Head phones thanks for that. :smile: However I don't so it anymore since I believe in God and High Church Anglicanism. :h:

Aww your welcome William, have fun with your bits and bobs :yes:

Hmmm...thats a shame :biggrin:

lol joking, good for you!
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
Chocolate; hugs; bed - my three favourite things in life! :innocent: :yep:

Substitute The Weeknd for the instrumental music, then :tongue:.

That sounds so perfect. :daydreaming: Add internet to that list, cannot live without that.
lol your too sensitive Drowzzzzzzzz! (I like that, I'm going to call you that from now on)

and WHAT MR HOLMES??????? AHAHA I WILL NEVER HAVE A MR HOLMESSSS AHAAA...........*throat begins to hurt, swallowing hard...*

Hardly surprising. I have always been like this, remember all those times I have cried on your bed? :lol:
Well your username is entirely wrong, such a stalker. :colonhash:
Original post by drowzee
That sounds so perfect. :daydreaming: Add internet to that list, cannot live without that.

*goals*
drowzee's list

- Chocolate
- Hugs
- Bed
- Internet

:daydreaming:
Original post by drowzee

Hardly surprising. I have always been like this, remember all those times I have cried on your bed? :lol:
Well your username is entirely wrong, such a stalker. :colonhash:

I laugh when you cry, you look like a dying walrus :rofl:
I laugh when you cry, you look like a dying walrus :rofl:

That is so rude. :frown: Lucy said I look nice when I cry (if you remember her :lol:).
haha high five for the courage:colone: u sound like a troll
Original post by tehforum
you go to Poundland and ask for a student discount.
You want to cry and eat the entire contents of your fridge. x

Quick Reply

Latest