The Student Room Group

Girls how much makeup do you wear every day?

Or none?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Tons I make myself look like a cupcake :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
On day to day basis, none
When I'm going out, tons of 'no makeup' makeup that takes ages to get right
Edit: I'm never the one that does it though because I haven't a clue about make up application. Normally a friend comes over and helps.
Also I didn't know what bb cream was till this thread :colondollar:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Popsy1234
Or none?

foundation/tinted moisturiser, mascara, eyebrows and lip balm. Sort of looks boring i.e i don't wear eyeliner or eyeshadow which loads of girls at my sixth form do, but I don't feel the need to wear that much
(edited 8 years ago)
I wear foundation, concealer, highlighter, bronzer, mascara, eyebrow pencil, eyeshadow, lip liner and i suppose Vaseline if it counts ? Sounds like quite a lot but it's more about how you apply it rather than how much you wear. I go for a more subtle, natural look :redface:
Nothing usually, mascara just rubs off under my eyes so I look like a druggie.
Reply 6
Original post by StrawbAri
On day to day basis, none
When I'm going out, tons of 'no makeup' makeup that takes ages to get right

What do you wear for your "no makeup" look?
Usually BB Cream, mascara, lip-balm, and I vaguely do my eyebrows. My school is pretty strict on uniform so I have to make it subtle. :smile:
What do you wear for your "no makeup" look?

All the things listed in post 5:smile:
Or none?

None :smile: I only wear it for a costume at a fancy dress party
Reply 10
Original post by espicton98
I wear foundation, concealer, highlighter, bronzer, mascara, eyebrow pencil, eyeshadow, lip liner and i suppose Vaseline if it counts ? Sounds like quite a lot but it's more about how you apply it rather than how much you wear. I go for a more subtle, natural look :redface:

Do you just wear lip liner? :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
None. I haven't got time for that in the morning. I wanna sleep in.
Reply 12
Primer with BB cream but only on my T-zone and cheeks (not full coverage and very lightly applied). I then separate out my lashes with mascara, apply a metallic eye shadow primer on its own, a little winged eyeliner, and a little bronzer along my cheekbones so I look tan. I then pick whichever lipstick I'm in the mood to wear, but it's usually a nude. x)

Finally I shape up my eyebrows. I love shapely, thick eyebrows on a girl. 😍
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 13
None normally.

If there's an event or I'm trying to make an effort, then: concealer, foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, blusher, lipstick, eyeliner (occasionally lipliner)...
None. I look horrible with and without so it's completely pointless.
Original post by espicton98

Same + liquid eyeliner. I too go for a "natural" look on a daily basis. I love makeup :love:
Do girls have to take off their make up at the end of the day or do they leave it on

Posted from TSR Mobile
Foundation, highlighter, mascara, liquid eyeliner (I love the cat eye effect- but hardly ever get them to match! :angry:) shade in my eyebrows, and I love wearing bright lipstick but only on nights out or maybe on a day date.

... Reading this back, it seems like a lot! :s-smilie:
(edited 8 years ago)
i dont wear any because honestly i cant be bothered to apply it
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Nothing usually, mascara just rubs off under my eyes so I look like a druggie.

Would love to see that :love:

Quick Reply

Latest