The Student Room Group

Do guys care about texture on face?

I have acne but i can cover it pretty well with makeup. However the problem is that even though it hides the redness, you can't take away the bumps. I don't have many, just 5 that is dotted around my face and they arent massive either. Do guys focus on this alot
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
I have acne but i can cover it pretty well with makeup. However the problem is that even though it hides the redness, you can't take away the bumps. I don't have many, just 5 that is dotted around my face and they arent massive either. Do guys focus on this alot

Nope!
Original post by Anonymous #1

No!!! Everyone is laser focused on themselves and how they look to care too much. Own your skin, you are beautiful. It's hard 100% to build that confidence to be comfortable in your own skin, but take small steps to reduce the makeup (it makes acne worse & clogs pores, encourages more spots). I used to wear makeup to cover up pretty bad acne/bumps every day. My guy mates never even noticed or cared.
I love textured faces 💕

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending