The Student Room Group

AQA Law June 2011 Mark Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys does any one have past papers for 2012 january and june?
(edited 8 years ago)
http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/law/a-level/law-2160/past-papers-and-mark-schemes

You can get quite a lot of the recent ones here.

Good luck to all taking AS paper 1 on Tuesday! :smile:
Hi,

Do you have the 2011 mark scheme for GCSE Law (For unit 2)? I can't find it online but have done the test paper and want to sell-assess it. Any help would be music appreciated.

Many Thanks.
Please? My exams tomorrow...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by Absent Agent
I really hope you are not using it for your mock examination.

Hi there i have some questions about tort law can i ask them please ?
Reply 25
Original post by ojksumners
http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/law/a-level/law-2160/past-papers-and-mark-schemes

Original post by Pyschh

Hello there,

I'm afraid I don't do Law, so I can't really be of much help, but you might want to ask your question on the Law Forum as there are people who can help.
Original post by The1AndOnly1
Please? My exams tomorrow...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Cherry82

I wasn't watching this thread before, hence I missed your posts as you guys didn't quote me.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 28
I really hope you are not using it for your mock examination.

Hi there im self teaching myself As Alevel law I need help with how to answe problem questions for Criminal law and tort law. I've attempted to answer June 2013 past paper question 03 in criminal law I've done the first bit of the question where its says " outline the law relating to the offence of assault, and briefly discuss whether Amir would be guilty of this offence" However, for the second part of the question im stuck i dont know how to answer" briefly discuss what difference, if any, it would have made if Carla had taken Amir’s statement as a joke and had not panicked or jumped from the car" in the way that will score me high marks. Please if you can help me I beg. How would you answer it . Also if you have other materials for section A and B unit2 Law As level AQA in particular please send them to me. I'm very determined to do well my single mother paid alot of money for my exams I really want to do well. Please if you can help me with especially on how to answer problem questions in Criminal Law and Tort law. Thanks in advance, :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by ojksumners

Hi there im self teaching myself As Alevel law I need help with how to answe problem questions for Criminal law and tort law. I've attempted to answer June 2013 past paper question 03 in criminal law I've done the first bit of the question where its says " outline the law relating to the offence of assault, and briefly discuss whether Amir would be guilty of this offence" However, for the second part of the question im stuck i dont know how to answer" briefly discuss what difference, if any, it would have made if Carla had taken Amir’s statement as a joke and had not panicked or jumped from the car" in the way that will score me high marks. Please if you can help me I beg. How would you answer it . Also if you have other materials for section A and B unit2 Law As level AQA in particular please send them to me. I'm very determined to do well my single mother paid alot of money for my exams I really want to do well. Please if you can help me with especially on how to answer problem questions in Criminal Law and Tort law. Thanks in advance, :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by Cherry82

Hi Cherry its me the girl who you kindly explained to how to study for UnIT 1A/B As level AQA law like 3 weeks ago.

Its me again , LOL need help with how to answe problem questions for Criminal law and tort law. I've attempted to answer June 2013 past paper question 03 in criminal law I've done the first bit of the question where its says " outline the law relating to the offence of assault, and briefly discuss whether Amir would be guilty of this offence" However, for the second part of the question im stuck i dont know how to answer" briefly discuss what difference, if any, it would have made if Carla had taken Amir’s statement as a joke and had not panicked or jumped from the car" in the way that will score me high marks. Please if you can help me I beg. How would you answer it . Also if you have other materials for section A and B unit2 Law As level AQA in particular please send them to me. I'm very determined to do well my single mother paid alot of money for my exams I really want to do well. Please if you can help me with especially on how to answer problem questions in Criminal Law and Tort law ( remember you kindly adviced me to pay attention more on unit2 because thats more challenging than unit1 )

Thanks in advance, :smile:
Reply 31
Hello there,

I'm afraid I don't do Law, so I can't really be of much help, but you might want to ask your question on the Law Forum as there are people who can help.

Thanks alot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending