The Student Room Group

Dad DEFENDS 21 yr old babysitter who raped his 11 yr old son

Scroll to see replies

Sweet and Sour, I find your posts offensive. You quite clearly have no knowledge of the law or child protection issues.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guess that the "now that's funny" part was not needed but yes. The kid probably didn't find her attractive whilst his father did so yeah the kid has higher standards than his dad.
Reply 102
Original post by Ahmed766
Guess that the "now that's funny" part was not needed but yes. The kid probably didn't find her attractive whilst his father did so yeah the kid has higher standards than his dad.

Whether the kid found her attractive or not is irrelevant. He's 11 ffs, and didn't want to do it.

What's extremely sad is the child will probably go through severe trauma and mental health issues as a result of this abuse. He probably hasn't fully registered what just happened to him but in time, I wouldn't be surprised if it affected his relationships with women in the future.
Reply 103
Or he could end up thinking that all women are bad and out to hurt him. It may take an extremely long time for him to ever trust someone again. But yes you're right, it could go many ways.

What I can't fathom are the people that make light of this and don't call her what she is: a rapist and child molester. They use far softer terms like 'seduce' 'had sex with' and some idiots even say 'he got laid'. One comment on 'The Young Turks' video on this story which said: "He got raped? No, he got laid" or something to that effect had roughly 150 thumbs up. It's sickening.
Reply 104
I know, it's just when it comes to the raping of little boys I just expected alittle more from my gender. A lot of guys of course were angry and saw the woman for what she is, but quite a few ****boys keep perpetuating the stereotype that men always, and in every situation, want sex. Ugh.
I guess the law doesn't apply to women. #feminism
Guess you have nothing constructive to say. Which isn't surprising
I'm not the one harassing people online lmao.
Reply 109

Well this is just another example of why we need feminism to attack these silly notions of all people with a penis being sex hounds and thus women can't abuse them. The comments seem misguided because this double standard doesn't come from feminism or women (as I've said) but the macho dude bros who hold on to those antiquated notions of masculinity.
Reply 110
Original post by Danz123
Well this is just another example of why we need feminism to attack these silly notions of all people with a penis being sex hounds and thus women can't abuse them. The comments seem misguided because this double standard doesn't come from feminism or women (as I've said) but the macho dude bros who hold on to those antiquated notions of masculinity.

Hahahahahaha. Good one. :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 111
Original post by AH127
Hahahahahaha. Good one. :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not even kidding. All you need to do is check the comments of any one of these stories. It's there in black and white. Pretty much the only people defending the women in these cases are those ****boys.
That judge must've been blazing.
That boy will not see anything good growing up with this pathetic man who chooses a vagina over his own child :facepalm:
I would accept 'he wanted it' as a mitigating factor if the babysitter believed he was old enough (or rather, believing he was old enough would be the mitigating factor). But, given that she was babysitting him, that excuse goes out of the window so she's raped him.
Original post by Zerforax
Well if the father told the truth then..?

Also it wasn't that she didn't get punished. If you actually read the article

The article also highlights that the judge believes the offender has some mental issues and is very immature for her age.

I think the victim also lied about his age and said he was 15.

When affairs like this arise it really makes me wonder whether it is NATURE or NURTURE?
How on earth did the father have a kid....
Original post by Danz123
I know, but she isn't on there for life, only 7 years. Basically after that time she'll be able to see kids again and do what she wants. It should've been life on the register for what she did.

You know what's really weird, the fact that people on the sex offenders register (even for life) can still have kids. Of course, the law cannot deny an individual of a fundamental human right- and I don't think they should. However, it's certainly confusing and weird to think about.

Surely if a sex offender has a kid that child would be looked after by social services or at least termed as being 'at risk' meaning that if only one case of abuse happened, the state could take immediate custody of the child and allow them to live with foster parents?I'm not sure but hopefully that's the case, otherwise I would have lost all hope in humanity. :K:
Original post by liquidconfidence
You know what's really weird, the fact that people on the sex offenders register (even for life) can still have kids. Of course, the law cannot deny an individual of a fundamental human right- and I don't think they should. However, it's certainly confusing and weird to think about.

Surely if a sex offender has a kid that child would be looked after by social services or at least termed as being 'at risk' meaning that if only one case of abuse happened, the state could take immediate custody of the child and allow them to live with foster parents?I'm not sure but hopefully that's the case, otherwise I would have lost all hope in humanity. :K:

It's quite different to have sex with a kid, and have sex with your own kid, I would have thought. Similarly you could want to have sex with someone's mum or dad, but not your own parents.
Reply 119
omf, people make me sick honestly i'm so done with this world :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending