On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

University of Southampton Applicants for 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by CharlotteEm1998
That's great! What were your AS grades if you don't mind me asking?

Hi I'm from Oxford and at AS I got ABBC - (C in geography and I am predicted ABB! Where else did you apply and do you hold a offer at Southampton?
(edited 8 years ago)
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Just received an offer for Politics and International Relations finally of BBB!
Mature student applied to study Adult Nursing :smile: waiting to hear back with either an interview or rejection! :O
Where from: London
AS/A2 subjects: Maths, Further Maths, Physics and chemistry (dropped)
AS/A2 grades: AABA at AS, predicted A*AB
Course applying for: Mechanical Engineering (Got AAB offer :smile:)
Reply 384
Original post by vallexjo
Is anyone here applying for Philosophy and Music Joint Honours ? If you have, I'm glad I'm not the only one haha. For the ones that have applied to this course, have you gotten an offer yet? i have been waiting 4 weeks.

I applied for philosophy and got an offer after a month and a bit. Dont worry!:smile: x
Just got an offer for German and English, applied on November 10th :smile:
Just got an offer for Modern History and Politics- applied 17th of November!
Does anyone know if there is a facebook group for applicants/offer holders?
Original post by jessday1
Does anyone know if there is a facebook group for applicants/offer holders?

There's a ton of them out there but I think this was the largest one for 2016 entry (just about to join it too!): https://www.facebook.com/groups/125663011111399/?fref=ts
Original post by Salsa123
There's a ton of them out there but I think this was the largest one for 2016 entry (just about to join it too!): https://www.facebook.com/groups/125663011111399/?fref=ts

Fab thank you!
Reply 390
Original post by emilyshikari

hi! Do you mind if you can tell me your grades and the offer?
Thank you! :smile:

Congratulations!!! Have you received an email for an enhanced open day? I think it's more subject specific. If so what department is yours at?
Are there any offer holders here who are heading to their applicant open days, if not I would just like to check if they were compulsory as most of them are during school time or when I have mock examinations
Original post by Tiffyx
hi! Do you mind if you can tell me your grades and the offer?
Thank you! :smile:

I got ABDU at AS, am predicted A*AC and was given a conditional offer of AAB! :smile:
Congratulations!!! Have you received an email for an enhanced open day? I think it's more subject specific. If so what department is yours at?

Thank you! Yes, I have an email for a humanities ucas visit day.
Anyone planning to go to the law ucas visit day or any subject on the 9th of Jan?
Are there any Maths UCAS visit days?
Thank you! Yes, I have an email for a humanities ucas visit day.

Oh cool do you know if these days are mandatory because the email suggests that it'll be useful but it clashes a lot with my school timetabling so I doubt i'll be able to attend any of the dates.
Oh cool do you know if these days are mandatory because the email suggests that it'll be useful but it clashes a lot with my school timetabling so I doubt i'll be able to attend any of the dates.

By the looks of it, it isn't mandatory just useful in terms of information being given!
Any comp scis here? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending