The Student Room Group

Denied overseas interview - what now?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jneill

That's just a (very expensive: £4,395 !) summer school and is not directly affiliated to Cambridge University. It would not be relevant for the OP's circumstances, and certainly wouldn't help them get an interview...

If it's not this one, do you have other "options" you can link to?

My sincere apologies if you find it way expensive for your taste. I was simply letting her see that there are options such as a third party organization or platform which could help reach her goal. I'm deeply sorry if it was such a bother to you.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by HumpyDumpy
My sincere apologies if you find it way expensive for your taste. I was simply letting her see that there are options such as a third party organization or platform which could help reach her goal. I'm deeply sorry if it was such a bother to you.

Apology accepted.

Spoiler

Original post by HumpyDumpy

How could attending a summer school help gain admission as an undergraduate to Cambridge? The school is merely renting space from the university and the fact of attendance will play no part in an application.
Reply 23
Original post by Good bloke
How could attending a summer school help gain admission as an undergraduate to Cambridge? The school is merely renting space from the university and the fact of attendance will play no part in an application.

Ah now you've gone and spoilt their entire marketing illusion...! :wink:

(also the OP has already applied - so it's doubly a wasted recommendation)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending