The Student Room Group

Oxford application

I’ve been waiting for an email from oxford to confirm or deny an interview, studying classical archaeology and ancient history, and I have just found out that I have run out of storage on my email account, meaning any emails sent to me in the past two days have not been delivered and will not be delivered even now that I have cleared space in my email. If they have sent me an email in the past two days and it has not gone through will they keep trying?
Original post by raffertyhooke
I’ve been waiting for an email from oxford to confirm or deny an interview, studying classical archaeology and ancient history, and I have just found out that I have run out of storage on my email account, meaning any emails sent to me in the past two days have not been delivered and will not be delivered even now that I have cleared space in my email. If they have sent me an email in the past two days and it has not gone through will they keep trying?

Best to write to the college admissions officer and explain the situation. They may not have sent out all interview invites yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending