The Student Room Group

Police Now Graduate Scheme 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ButterNinja
Yeah I have been. Glad to know someone else has! Congratulations BTW!!

Congratulations to you too :smile:. I wonder how many other people we'll be with!
Reply 181
Ahhh got my fitness and medical tomorrow! :colonhash:
Reply 182
Me too!
Original post by LtNoddy
Ahhh got my fitness and medical tomorrow! :colonhash:

Original post by Neo
Me too!

Hope they go well guys!
Reply 184
Does anyone know how strict they are about the 2:1 requirement?
Reply 185
Original post by rjkgort
Does anyone know how strict they are about the 2:1 requirement?

I don't know for sure, but considering the offer is conditional upon getting a 2:1 I would imagine that's exactly what they want?
Reply 186
Is anyone attending either of the Police Now networking events?
Reply 187
Original post by glitterhive
For the fitness/medical, if you brought a change of clothes, did they have to be professional looking? Or were you only allowed to change after the whole day was over?

You turn up in your fitness clothes and wear them throughout the whole day. The fitness test is right at of the day and then you go home straight after, so nope - change of clothes didn't need to be smart!
Original post by VicC
You turn up in your fitness clothes and wear them throughout the whole day. The fitness test is right at of the day and then you go home straight after, so nope - change of clothes didn't need to be smart!

Thank you!
Original post by VicC
Is anyone attending either of the Police Now networking events?

I'm applying this year for 2017 entry - do you know if the networking events are open to non-applicants?
I'd love to go but couldn't find any info on Google!
Reply 190
Original post by kishanck
I'm applying this year for 2017 entry - do you know if the networking events are open to non-applicants?
I'd love to go but couldn't find any info on Google!

I think the events are just for successful candidates of the 2016 entry
Reply 191
Anyone going to the London networking event next week?
Reply 192
Does anyone have any idea where the training academy is held? Apparently it's not in Hendon but somewhere in East London?
Not graduate scheme but I applied to the MPS via the website and I meet all of their eligibility criteria. I just posted the vacancy and straight away it reads "Unfortunately you have not met our initial eligibility criteria and we cannot progress your application any further on this occasion. Please note, due to the number of applications received it is not possible to provide feedback at this stage."

WHAT? I meet their criteria i.e. minimum of a C in Maths GCSE (I have a degree), can speak another language, and pretty much everything else. What gives? Anyone I can contact?
Who's told you that? I think you'll find it's the 24/7 frontline that deal with all things the
Inspector is meant to steer the ship and ensure things are done by the book. yiu need to be a sergeant first before the rank of inspector and if you think you can gain enough experience inside of two years think again. You are in for a wide awakening
Reply 195
Anyone else posted to Cheshire Police?

Quick Reply

Latest