The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

was good..very relaxing and informal..the man i had did ask sum unusal questions (he asked did ur whole family go into science? ) but was relli sweet and supportive too..and i gt a conditional offer so must have done alrit in the interview. the ppl there were reli cool..was reli easy to mk friends..

where else did u apply chiba? dd u gt ne offers yet?

Um other offers...um its a really long story if I get into the LSOP I shall tell you! My friend was asked that(is your family into science-:s-smilie: she didn't get in, another of my mates applied and didn't even get an interview.:eek:
Reply 21
yeh 1 of my friends ddnt gt a place bt thats proabably cos her personal statment was based on dentistry. other than that myself and 7 of my friends gt in!! so thats pretty cool!!
7?!?!?! omg so are you going?
Reply 23
i thinnnnk so...eiva that or kings. aint sure. jst hope i gt the grades!
Reply 24
Chiba_Revolution
Hmmm...I do want a great social life but since LSOP is still in London I shall still get one:smile:

I have a person works wit me who goes to LSOP and she isnt finding the social life interesting. Also I think LSOP teach the whole year group at the same time. So thats like 200 people in the lecture theatre!

I would stick with Kings, I would say its got more rep.
have a person works wit me who goes to LSOP and she isnt finding the social life interesting. Also I think LSOP teach the whole year group at the same time. So thats like 200 people in the lecture theatre!

I would stick with Kings, I would say its got more rep.

Oh God....thats it when I go there on the 18th and if I hate LSOP I don't care how much of a risk there is I shall apply for manchester in ucas extra, LSOP may have the course but I don't want to be bored for the whole of my life....well 4 years.
I want to visit the LSOP befor3e the 18th to get this over with...but they refused to even let me look :confused:
Reply 27
by the way bursuries at kings's are betta das about da only thing making me wana go der more den lsop
speak english you ****
Reply 29
lsop teaches the whole year group, but the whole year are also divided into 4 smaller groups that get seperate lectures each. kings teaches the whole year group in the bigger lec theatre at waterloo campus as well.

as for social live....they've both in london...what more social life can you get?!! you can always join other unis clubbing/events since they're part of uni of london!

atm lsop beats kings. but the ranking fluctuates every year.
Reply 30
Mind though, if you are trying to get away of spoonfeeding, that kings is the way to go, for people who want to become more independent it is the best uni.

Thats why I choose it.
Cetomacrogol
Unique course MY A**E
All syllabus dictated by society, All they can do is to decide which term to teach what. That is All. So there is nothing special about any unis as far pharmacy is concerned, they all have to abide by the society's rules otherwise there is no MPharm on offer at that uni, so dont get your knickers in a twist and chill out, after four years everybody comes out with MPharm and after registration when you go for a job they ask you if you are registered with RPSGB not where you got your MPharm from.
Peace Out :cool:

Yes the same material is taught in all pharmacy courses.

Yes, different material is taught in different semesters and organised and structured into different 'courses' depending on the university.

Therefore, it can be easier or harder to pass the subject at different universities depending on the way that the syllabus is structured - think about it (been there, done that).

Latest

Trending

Trending