The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Accommodation

Hi everyone, I currently hold an offer to study biomedical engineering at kings starting this year September. I have put kings down as my insurance. I was wondering if anyone who has put kings down as insurance has received an email about applying to accommodation yet? I can’t really find anything on the kings website about the accommodation deadlines and I’m getting a little worried. So I reached out to the accommodation team and they said I wouldn’t be able to apply for accommodation?? Is anyone else going through this?
Hi! As far as I know, I'm afraid if you have put King's as your insurance, you are not guaranteed accommodation if you do end up at Kings. I'm pretty sure you are only guaranteed accommodation at King's if you have put it as your firm and applied for their accommodation before the 8th of June! I'm currently going through a similar thing because I wanted to apply for Kings via clearing but they basically said If they give me an offer, I can either be put on the waiting list or find a private accommodation. Hence why I ditched King's!!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest