The Student Room Group
Reply 1
yup, don't like this module at all. which option are you doing? i'm doing tort....
young_free
Anyone doing this exam and not too confident about the special study paper?

I'm on criminal and it looks pretty mean though i think its passable given the right effort, duress isnt my favourite area though...
Reply 3
its hard to grasp a certain sort of structure that you know the examiner wants as well. maybe we can compare essays later? im on criminal.
Hey, I'm criminal too (which I'm kind of glad about, it's the most interesting area of law) but this special study is not looking too sexy. Duress/necessity....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! At least if you do really well in the other 5 exams, you can screw this one up if needs be and still be in with the chance of a decent grade. Which is my plan.
Reply 5
but this one is 120 whereas most of the others are 90!
*screams*
Im on contract and it looks ok what synoptic link have you got from legal system, i have precedent.
Reply 8
Duress and necessity seem like the sh*tist topic to pull out. even the problem question are fu*king complicated.
I found it okay. I knew duress would not be asked in criminal law 2 as it is being tested in the special study paper.

How did people find units 1 and 2 then?

Latest

Trending

Trending