The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
which universities have u applied to?
Yea, I sent mine off a week (and a half maybe) ago.
Applied to: Oxford, KCL, Warwick, Birmingham and Leicester.
They're all considering :frown:
I sent mine off on the 15th October, all considering too.
Applied to KCL, UCL, Sheffield, Oxford and Nottingham.
Wondering how long it will be for responses and as the OP asks if anyone has had any offers yet!
Reply 4
Original post by Vladd09
which universities have u applied to?

Oxford, Durham (I know this uni will take its time to get back to me :biggrin: ), York, Leicester, and Oxford Brookes.
Reply 5
Original post by james3254
I sent mine off on the 15th October, all considering too.
Applied to KCL, UCL, Sheffield, Oxford and Nottingham.
Wondering how long it will be for responses and as the OP asks if anyone has had any offers yet!

I know that the universities that I've applied to have already given offers to whole load of students in other courses, so I was just wondering if the ball is rolling for law and how long the waiting time might be. :wink:
I got an offer from Reading today, but also applied to Oxford, Exeter, Cardiff and Nottingham and only got acknowledgements so far!!

Sent on 12th Oct :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by saule1116
I know that the universities that I've applied to have already given offers to whole load of students in other courses, so I was just wondering if the ball is rolling for law and how long the waiting time might be. :wink:

Law is renowned for being one of the last courses for offers to be given because of it being competitive generally but I think it just depends which uni!
Reply 8
Which universities have u applied for?
I recieved an offer from sheffield yesterday and I sent my application on the 15th october
Reply 10
Got a Conditional Offer from UEA Law with European Legal Studies. Waiting for Oxford, Ucl, Queen Mary and King's. Hope I'll get an answer soon:smile:
I sent my ucas off 4 weeks ago today and still have no offers. Applied for Nottingham, Oxford, Bristol, Warwick and Exeter. I was wondering if anyone has had anything other than a confirmation from any of these unis?

Over 20 people in my year have offers from Warwick and one has an offer from Nottingham but for different courses, so im hoping that it's the course holding it up rather than my application! (Already sat my LNAT on september 2nd)
I got a conditional at newcastle today (sent off on 12th oct) - I also applied for oxford, durham, bristol and york. Looking at offers from last year it doesn't look like the others shall make a decision until late November.

Law is notorious for taking ages to make offers. Good luck :smile:
Original post by lawapplicant77
I sent my ucas off 4 weeks ago today and still have no offers. Applied for Nottingham, Oxford, Bristol, Warwick and Exeter. I was wondering if anyone has had anything other than a confirmation from any of these unis?

Over 20 people in my year have offers from Warwick and one has an offer from Nottingham but for different courses, so im hoping that it's the course holding it up rather than my application! (Already sat my LNAT on september 2nd)

I've not heard anything from warwick or bristol yet for law and I applied 4 weeks ago! So I guess the law departments are slow
That's good then. Hope it comes soon but I suppose it depends how competitive it is this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by alexandraxmarie
Law is renowned for being one of the last courses for offers to be given because of it being competitive generally but I think it just depends which uni!

I see. Thanks for letting me know that. :smile:
I also have an offer from Sheffield for Law.
Which uni's have people applied to?
Has anyone heard back from LNAT uni's?
I sent my application for Law on Monday and received my first offer from Liverpool today :smile:
Original post by Clerisofiab
I sent my application for Law on Monday and received my first offer from Liverpool today :smile:

Cool :tongue: where else are you applying?
Reply 19
Sent off by head of year on 12th October, sat my LNAT on 12th, too.
Applying to:
-Bristol
-Durham
-Exeter
-Manchester
-Oxford
No offers yet.

Latest