The Student Room Group

just started a new apprenticeship and i hate it!

i just started on monday its a business admin apprenticeship they didnt tell us what we were going to be doing until we started on friday which makes me angry otherwise i wouldnt of taken the job! its working for the council basically taking all the files they have in the basement and putting them onto the computers theres 100,000's of them its so repetitive and boring im the oldest out of the whole team all the girls are young and immature i just cant deal with it i have no one to talk to there either 60 or 16! the wage is good its 14k so better pay than most apprenticeships. What should i do? should i just fight it out or start looking for elsewhere. i feel depressed! i want a job where i actually have some kind of use we have no customer interaction nothing.
Reply 1
im so annoyed because i went through so much to get this job and its just horrific.
Reply 2
Just stick with it a bit longer before making a decision, you might change your mind. If you do decide to quit then make sure you have some kind of plan.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending