Is A level maths a requirement?
If it is, that might be why?
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by Zionxi
Is A level maths a requirement?
If it is, that might be why?

Well from what the admission office told me was that it is a requirement but I would still be considered ohh well I think they must have made a mistake unless unis actually change the course for you and give you an offer for it
Sounds like they liked your application enough to give you an offer on the foundation course as you don't meet the requirements for first year. If they didn't like you it would have just been a no.
Harsh as it is to not get the offer you want, it sounds like Sussex was your 'aim a bit high' option and to still be given a place is a good sign!
Is East Slope really as skanky as people are making out - and is it loud all the time (ie thumping bassline every night till 5...) Looking for the cheaper side of accommodation but could probably go marginally more expensive if there's somewhere slightly more but leagues nicer
Original post by caravaggio96
Is East Slope really as skanky as people are making out - and is it loud all the time (ie thumping bassline every night till 5...) Looking for the cheaper side of accommodation but could probably go marginally more expensive if there's somewhere slightly more but leagues nicer

Northfield
Everyone else got their accommodation email? I applied this morning 💁🏼

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KieranWinterburn
Everyone else got their accommodation email? I applied this morning

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, was welllllll hard to choose cos most the accomm is trash 😂 What day out as your choices?
Original post by yamyam77
Northfield

Northfield is the second most expensive.. That's way out for me
Yeah, was welllllll hard to choose cos most the accomm is trash 😂 What day out as your choices?

I've just got the email as well. Anyone putting Lewes Court phase 1 down as their first choice?

Yo man, I chose:

1st - Northfield
2nd - Swanborough
3rd - Lewes Court Phase 2
4th - Stanmer Court

Bunned the rest cos I only want ensuite hahaha

Wbu?
Is East Slope really loud all the time? And how rank actually is it? Looking for the cheaper side of accommodation - are there houses just up in price from East Slope that are much less skanky, or does East Slope just have a bad rep and it's really not that bad
Original post by KieranWinterburn
Yo man, I chose:

1st - Northfield
2nd - Swanborough
3rd - Lewes Court Phase 2
4th - Stanmer Court

Bunned the rest cos I only want ensuite hahaha

Wbu?

Hhahah same i put the exact same ones. People talk about how there's no partys in the expensive acomms but I can still make it happen so it's all good😂😭😭
(edited 8 years ago)
Received an offer for Sociology yesterday after over 2 months of applying. BBB or BBC if I firm.

I'm thinking of insuring them.
Reply 193
Original post by spacenut
Hi! I'm waiting on a Sussex offer to study zoology I was just wondering if anyone else has an offer yet and what do you want to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi! I've got an offer for Biomedical Science! -Firming it too
Reply 194
Original post by bubblegumcat

Omg Yayy!!!:smile:
Original post by ollieoconnor
Has anyone heard anything from sussex in regards to physics?

I applied for 2 physics courses (BSc and MPhys with research placement) and got offers from them both. but it did take about 6 weeks for Sussex to give me the offers and I applied start of November when not many people had applied yet! hope you get your offer soon
Original post by kennz
I applied on october 15th, to study physics (mphys) with research placement. Got my first offer on the 12th december and last week they changed it to an unconditional one! The entry requirements were A*AA.

Thats great! I have also applied for that course and got a conditional offer of A*AA. Did they tell you why it was changed to an unconditional offer? Was it after you went to an applicant day or just random? Really wish that would happen to me because I'm worrying about getting the A*! The course looks really good though.
i have an unconditional offer to study psychology :smile:
My daughter has firmed for Theoretical Physics MPhys. Pleased as apart from accom dilemma it was my favourite university dept, altho close decision with Lancaster I think.

She just got to get the ABB needed now :/
Anyone heard from psychology with foundation year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending