The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Apagg
He's taken some of the value of the printer, filthy thief.

I'm gonna rip them off...and I'm going to enjoy it even more now.
Reply 21
Replace the ink and take it back saying it was a gift that wasnt required/ wasnt compatible with computer/ was bigger than you thought. That way Argos loose nothing (can resell it) and you'll get your money back provided you show the receipt.

:smile:
L0RA
Replace the ink and take it back saying it was a gift that wasnt required/ wasnt compatible with computer/ was bigger than you thought. That way Argos loose nothing (can resell it) and you'll get your money back provided you show the receipt.

:smile:

I'm guessing a toner must cost near on 3-50 quid tho - thats over half the cost of the printer.

I tyhink I might use the 'it is bending the paper too much' excuse - it is valid as well...
Reply 23
You should have bought one with cheaper ink then :p: !
Reply 24
Bending paper = Faulty feed..durr
Reply 25
Clubber Lang
I'm guessing a toner must cost near on 3-50 quid tho - thats over half the cost of the printer.

I tyhink I might use the 'it is bending the paper too much' excuse - it is valid as well...

Given the quality of Argos staff, it'll probably work. Morons.
I'll explain my comment once you explain your wildly idiotic thread.
Multiplexed
I'll explain my comment once you explain your wildly idiotic thread.

I was looking for suggestions on how to rip off argos.
Talya
Bending paper = Faulty feed..durr

I think its the way it is made - it bends the paper a lot mroe than the larger laser printers - the paper (labels) i am using is a lot more succeptible to bending as well.
Reply 29
I would say you had some sort of technical problems with compatibility. Whilst they are not legally obliged to refund it, they almost invariably will.
Reply 30
Cage
I would say you had some sort of technical problems with compatibility. Whilst they are not legally obliged to refund it, they almost invariably will.

And if they don't, just try a different Argos store :biggrin:
OK, but I am gonna do some serious non urgent printing over the weekend - infact i'll just print for the hell of it.

mwahahaha.

Latest

Trending

Trending