The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I get this too,a feeling like I'm remembering a dream or that i've been somewhere before, like du ja vu, often triggered by really random things. Its worse when i'm tired and i might get multiple in a day but then i go weeks or months without getting one. I tend to sorta zone out when i get one and feel sickish and weird. I also get waves of like hot and cold and feel abit shaky. the weird thing is i kinda get a picture in my head of the memory while its happening but after i cant rly remember what its about. ive had them since i was about 7 and called it "the dream thing".
(edited 3 years ago)
I get the same feeling. Did you find out what it was ? Thank you.
Hi guys, I experience the exact same things as everyone that has replied. It is such a weird thing to experience and honestly wish I could get to the bottom of what it is. The first time it even happened was about 5 years ago and I remember it confusing the hell out of me as it was so random. Pretty much scared me to death. But it didn’t happen again till about 2 years later while driving it happened and ever since I have had it about 1-2 times a month. I can normally feel when they are going to happen like a couple days before hand but suddenly the feeling just comes out of no where forcing images in to my head. Which once the less say fit thingy happens I can’t really remember the images that was in my head. If anyone else has found anything online please repost it as this is the only place I have found people who have the same problem!
Original post by charliecoa
Hi guys, I experience the exact same things as everyone that has replied. It is such a weird thing to experience and honestly wish I could get to the bottom of what it is. The first time it even happened was about 5 years ago and I remember it confusing the hell out of me as it was so random. Pretty much scared me to death. But it didn’t happen again till about 2 years later while driving it happened and ever since I have had it about 1-2 times a month. I can normally feel when they are going to happen like a couple days before hand but suddenly the feeling just comes out of no where forcing images in to my head. Which once the less say fit thingy happens I can’t really remember the images that was in my head. If anyone else has found anything online please repost it as this is the only place I have found people who have the same problem!

Hi I've looked into this some more and i think its an absence seizure a mild to moderate form of epilepsy
Oh wow really, I will have a look into it. Thank you for replying!

Latest

Trending

Trending