The Student Room Group

Dual nationality - residential category

I have dual nationality, being both Spanish and a UK national (parent of each). Currently, I live in spain, but lived in the UK for 5 years after I was born (I was born in the UK), but I´ve lived in Spain since.
I´m not sure if I am a UK Citizen or an EU national for my residential category, does anyone have any idea?
What´s confusing me is the phrasing of the residential category guide on UCAS.... :s-smilie:
Original post by blackveilpanda
I have dual nationality, being both Spanish and a UK national (parent of each). Currently, I live in spain, but lived in the UK for 5 years after I was born (I was born in the UK), but I´ve lived in Spain since.
I´m not sure if I am a UK Citizen or an EU national for my residential category, does anyone have any idea?
What´s confusing me is the phrasing of the residential category guide on UCAS.... :s-smilie:

You have not lived in the UK for the last three years, so you are an EU applicant. Citizenship doesn't affect it.
Ok, thanks - I was thinking the phrasing of it made it more likely to be that :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending