The Student Room Group

NHS Jobs- Questions!

I would be very grateful if someone can answer these questions for me.

I have been told I have been unsuccessful for an interview that I applied a couple of weeks ago by the person that interviewed me but on my application form it says "Decision pending"? what does that mean? for the other jobs I applied for, unsuccessful is written, I don't want to get my hopes up high but Just wanted to know what it meant.

My other question.. I have an interview coming up :smile: and it says skills test? just wondering what kind of things should I revise for?
Original post by mia2001
I would be very grateful if someone can answer these questions for me.

I have been told I have been unsuccessful for an interview that I applied a couple of weeks ago by the person that interviewed me but on my application form it says "Decision pending"? what does that mean? for the other jobs I applied for, unsuccessful is written, I don't want to get my hopes up high but Just wanted to know what it meant.

My other question.. I have an interview coming up :smile: and it says skills test? just wondering what kind of things should I revise for?

A lot of recruitment managers never bother to update NHS jobs after the interview, I've seen some stay on decision pending for months, I'd not read anything into that at all. Skills test is completely dependant on the job or even the recruitment manager for that team, so again, basically impossible to say.
Reply 2
Thank you for your reply theronkinator. Well at least I now know for future applications, what this would mean. I have to admit, I did get carried away for a second when I saw this status.
Reply 3
Original post by theronkinator
A lot of recruitment managers never bother to update NHS jobs after the interview, I've seen some stay on decision pending for months, I'd not read anything into that at all. Skills test is completely dependant on the job or even the recruitment manager for that team, so again, basically impossible to say.

This is literally my case but I've not even got a call back or answer there was only 8 interviewed. The individual who got the job (works in the same hospital as me) got a call back on the day that afternoon. I've tried ringing for feedback on my performance but still not got back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending