The Student Room Group

Frontman of Kerrang's "saviours of metal" pisses on girl when she refused sex

Scroll to see replies

That's aweful. The fans are trying to excuse it, but you can't. One fan says:

"all this **** that has been going on, im proud of oli! if that was me, id actualy never wash ever again! id let him piss on me any day"

which takes the cake. But it's very funny, in an omg-what-an-idiot way.
Reply 21
:eek: How horrible. :frown:
Reply 22
BMTH.....who?
What an utter goon. Just because you're a 'saviour of metal' (by Kerrang, which is hardly a great accolade) doesnt mean you can treat people like ****. Hope someone pisses on him next time :mad:
Reply 24
What an arsehole (the frontman, not you guys!) I take comfort in the fact that most of his fans are little teenyboppers who'll fall out of love with them once some other crappy band with access to more mascara comes along. I'm not a great one for KARMA, but the sheer arrogance and disregard shown this last week has set them up for a fall.
Reply 25
Ugh. Another example of why ****ty teeny bop metalcore should be a banned subgenre of music.
****ing ****
interesting pic I found of him...
Reply 28
HenvY
****ing ****

Hee hee! Between your post and your signature I can't find a single actual word! It's fantastic! :biggrin:
Reply 29
This music is terrible. Not actually heard BMTH before but if Kerrang reckon they're 'the saviours of metal' then I'm guessing they've never heard the Black Dahlia Murder because they have this sound down harder, faster, are technically far more accomplished and the vocalist pisses all over this sick little joker.
Revive!

Quick Reply

Latest