The Student Room Group

Does my teacher like me?? Need advice

So basically, i am a sixth former and I have a teacher who is acting quite strange around me. When I m in his class, he always glances over out of the corner of his eye, and whenever he comes over to talk to me, he will always look like he is trying hard to not smile. He always keeps eye contact with me even when talking to the person I sit with, and as we sit in front of his desk, he always tries to join in our conversations. We had a parents evening a few weeks ago and I helped out with a subject for the evening. All the while it was happening, my friend and I saw the said teacher glancing over at me constantly and standing on his tip toes to look over people to look at me.
Now however, he seems to try to avoid looking at me in class, yet when he starts talking to me personally, we have these awkward moments of eye contact which seems beyond friendly. My friends say that they catch him looking at me when he sees me around school too.
Is this normal? He doesn t seem to act this way around any other student, and my friends have too picked up on his subtle but strange behaviour. He is a very young teacher, which is no excuse, however it would make it more understandable if he did have some feelings. What do you think? Do these signs indicate he likes me?
:s if you feel uncomfortable, flag that up to someone high up in the school man.
Reply 2
I say if he's hot then flirt.
Sounds like he does have some interest:3 is he hot?Xxx
Original post by Anonymous
So basically, i am a sixth former and I have a teacher who is acting quite strange around me. When I m in his class, he always glances over out of the corner of his eye, and whenever he comes over to talk to me, he will always look like he is trying hard to not smile. He always keeps eye contact with me even when talking to the person I sit with, and as we sit in front of his desk, he always tries to join in our conversations. We had a parents evening a few weeks ago and I helped out with a subject for the evening. All the while it was happening, my friend and I saw the said teacher glancing over at me constantly and standing on his tip toes to look over people to look at me.
Now however, he seems to try to avoid looking at me in class, yet when he starts talking to me personally, we have these awkward moments of eye contact which seems beyond friendly. My friends say that they catch him looking at me when he sees me around school too.
Is this normal? He doesn t seem to act this way around any other student, and my friends have too picked up on his subtle but strange behaviour. He is a very young teacher, which is no excuse, however it would make it more understandable if he did have some feelings. What do you think? Do these signs indicate he likes me?
Reply 4
Original post by ALevelStudent375
Sounds like he does have some interest:3 is he hot?Xxx

Yeah he actually is but I guess not everyone thinks that haha
Reply 5
Original post by thecatwithnohat
:s if you feel uncomfortable, flag that up to someone high up in the school man.

I don't feel uncomfortable, just trying to figure him out and his intentions so I know how to react to the situation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending