The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Hey rshev! Thanks for your good luck message :smile: How did you find the exam? I thought it was okay! I did the first question which involved comparing the two extracts. Hope it went well for you! Which did you do?
Reply 221
slowjamz
Hey rshev! Thanks for your good luck message :smile: How did you find the exam? I thought it was okay! I did the first question which involved comparing the two extracts. Hope it went well for you! Which did you do?

Yeah the same!!!!
I found it ok but run out of time. I spent too long planning and not enough doing it but hopefully I've done enough.

At least it is over! I don't even care anymore what I get. I just know I'll not bother to resit. I've had enough!
Reply 222
rshev
Yeah the same!!!!
I found it ok but run out of time. I spent too long planning and not enough doing it but hopefully I've done enough.

At least it is over! I don't even care anymore what I get. I just know I'll not bother to resit. I've had enough!

I struggled with the time too. The extracts seemed really long and I spent so long trying to compare them that I didn't really have enough time to write down everything I came up with! I'm pretty happy though, I got full marks in Units 1-4 so only need a D/E in this to get an A overall :smile:

And well done for completing the course - distance learning stuff takes a lot of motivation! You doing any others with NEC?
Reply 223
slowjamz
I struggled with the time too. The extracts seemed really long and I spent so long trying to compare them that I didn't really have enough time to write down everything I came up with! I'm pretty happy though, I got full marks in Units 1-4 so only need a D/E in this to get an A overall :smile:

And well done for completing the course - distance learning stuff takes a lot of motivation! You doing any others with NEC?

No thats me done now!!

You've done well so far!! Blimey!!! An 'A' for sure!

Latest

Trending

Trending