The Student Room Group

HSPS interview !

Hello everyone,
So I applied for the HSPS course at Cambridge (Girton college) and I got a response ! My interview will take place the 10th of December but I don't really know what to study? Could anyone that actually did the interview tell me about it ? What type of questions did you get ? Should I read a specific book How did you prepare yourself ?
Thank you !
Reply 1
How did this go?
As far as I know, the rules of TSR mean no one can share the content of their interviews in case they give an unfair advantage.

However - I would be interested in hearing how it went, too! I'm applying for HSPS in the second applications round for mature students, so it'd be great to hear how it was. Hope it went well! :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by acupofgreentea
As far as I know, the rules of TSR mean no one can share the content of their interviews in case they give an unfair advantage.

However - I would be interested in hearing how it went, too! I'm applying for HSPS in the second applications round for mature students, so it'd be great to hear how it was. Hope it went well! :biggrin:

Ah, I was unaware. However, I was merely asking how it went rather than the details of the interview/s. A suitable response could even be "it went well".

Good luck with your application!
Original post by Chippu
Ah, I was unaware. However, I was merely asking how it went rather than the details of the interview/s. A suitable response could even be "it went well".

Good luck with your application!

Oh, no - I wasn't directing it at you! I was telling OP in case they were wondering why no one replied.

There's no problem with what you asked, I asked something very similar! Even a "it went well" would help allay some of my fears. :biggrin:

And thank you! Yours, too, if you haven't recieved your offer yet! What subject combination are you hoping to study, if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 5
Oh, no - I wasn't directing it at you! I was telling OP in case they were wondering why no one replied.

There's no problem with what you asked, I asked something very similar! Even a "it went well" would help allay some of my fears. :biggrin:

And thank you! Yours, too, if you haven't recieved your offer yet! What subject combination are you hoping to study, if you don't mind me asking?

Social Anth, Politics and IR. You?
Original post by Chippu
Social Anth, Politics and IR. You?

Sociology, Politics and IR. :biggrin: What are you hoping to do in the future?
Reply 7
Sociology, Politics and IR. :biggrin: What are you hoping to do in the future?

That's a question I often ask myself. I have no answer.
You?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending