The Student Room Group

Magdalene Cambridge applicants 2022

hi! I couldn’t find a thread for Magdalene applicants (Cambridge) so I decided to make one! What courses have you all applied for?

Scroll to see replies

have you heard from magdalene yet about interviews
Reply 2
Not yet. what course are you applying for?
Not yet! Some of my friends have heard from other colleges so they must be doing theirs soon! It’s reassuring to know that none of us have heard from them haha
Original post by Lucyhunter18
Not yet! Some of my friends have heard from other colleges so they must be doing theirs soon! It’s reassuring to know that none of us have heard from them haha

Applied engineering... no email after ENGAA
Original post by tetraeyes
have you heard from magdalene yet about interviews

I haven’t yet, applied for law👍🏼
Reply 6
Geography but haven't heard yet. Does anyone mind if they don't get an interview (would love to get 1) because I think it would save me some stress tbh.
Reply 7
Original post by neem.xo
Geography but haven't heard yet. Does anyone mind if they don't get an interview (would love to get 1) because I think it would save me some stress tbh.

I’ve also applied for geo!!
Reply 8
Original post by lililewis888
I haven’t yet, applied for law👍🏼

neither, i was hoping for today but it's looking unlikely
Reply 9
Yeah I applied for law and haven’t heard back either. Feel like we should make a gc to say when we do so everyone knows the notifications are inbound 🤣
Original post by ejo127
Yeah I applied for law and haven’t heard back either. Feel like we should make a gc to say when we do so everyone knows the notifications are inbound 🤣

this is acc such a good idea
Reply 11
Think that's what this is for.
Original post by neem.xo
Think that's what this is for.

mmmm slightly different I suppose would be good if it was subject specific again
Reply 13
Could make a magdalene law thread or cambridge law thread if u wanna talk about stuff I don't understand 🤣🤣
Reply 14
hey, have applied for HSPS :smile: haven't heard about interview yet either
Reply 15
any news?
Reply 16
Original post by rc2
any news?

sadly not yet
Original post by rc2
any news?

still none
Hi :smile: I applied for History, no news though... reassuring to see I'm not the only one
Hi! I'm applying to study MML at Magdalene and I still haven't heard anything... glad to know that I'm not the only one!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending