The Student Room Group

Why do girls love expensive cars so much?

Like say you pull up to a hot girl in a small car like a Polo - you have to be nice to her, you have to pretend to laugh at all her jokes, you have to bend over backwards for her and even then she may not have sex with you.

BUT

If you pull up, in say, a 2016 Porsche 911 Carrera then you can just be like "hey baby, get in" and she'll be like "OMG someone with a Porsche thinks I'm hot" or thoughts to that effect...

Girls love expensive cars. Why?

Scroll to see replies

Gold Diggers....
Reply 2
Because when they're in stranger danger classes in school, they're to busy giggling about boys to listen and take heed, so they'll just get in anyone's car... especially if it's pretty.
Reply 3
More leg room
What a stupid question. If somebody offered me a ride in a sick car, I'd take it.
Reply 5
They want to be comfortable what other reason would it be...
Do they? I wouldn't know the difference tbh, I mean my family don't have a car so I literally don't know what any brand of car is xD

Then again I wouldn't be the hot girl whose jokes people would pretend to laugh at, I'd be the one awkwardly pretending to laugh at other people's jokes and not being able to come up with any of my own hehe :redface:
Reply 7
Original post by Petro_99
Gold Diggers....

Nah it's all of them lol
Original post by B4SSIJo
Like say you pull up to a hot girl in a small car like a Polo - you have to be nice to her, you have to pretend to laugh at all her jokes, you have to bend over backwards for her and even then she may not have sex with you.

BUT

If you pull up, in say, a 2016 Porsche 911 Carrera then you can just be like "hey baby, get in" and she'll be like "OMG someone with a Porsche thinks I'm hot" or thoughts to that effect...

Girls love expensive cars. Why?

same reasons guys do and privileged pets do ;-)
Same reason men may like expensive cars? They just look good etc. All this 'gold digger' nonsense is pretty boring now :yawn: Some are, some aren't. Don't generalise and assume.
As long as the car is comfortable and functions nicely, I wouldn't care...After all I am dating the person and not their car! It is silly really. :lol:
https://vine.co/v/eh3Td6vqVmT

I'm not sure that it's as straightforward as you're making it out to be. :tongue:
To be precise...

Breaking everything within the engine down to the most simple process, the engine is a simple air pump. Air comes in, gets "exploded" by a spark and fuel and the expansion of the air in that explosion causes pistons to move to create "power".
Everything being equal the bigger the air pump, the more power it is going to produce, and that's not number of cylinders, it's volume of air that the engine "holds" at it's max.
When comparing engines of equal size, normally the engine that can get the air in and out of the "pump" more efficiently will produce more power. Thus, intake and exhaust processes are important in getting air in and out of the "pump", which is why you see folks on here interested in turbo charging/headers/flowthrough mufflers, etc.

None of the above + monetary value & status = she will want to suck your penis.
Original post by WoodyMKC
To be precise...

Breaking everything within the engine down to the most simple process, the engine is a simple air pump. Air comes in, gets "exploded" by a spark and fuel and the expansion of the air in that explosion causes pistons to move to create "power".
Everything being equal the bigger the air pump, the more power it is going to produce, and that's not number of cylinders, it's volume of air that the engine "holds" at it's max.
When comparing engines of equal size, normally the engine that can get the air in and out of the "pump" more efficiently will produce more power. Thus, intake and exhaust processes are important in getting air in and out of the "pump", which is why you see folks on here interested in turbo charging/headers/flowthrough mufflers, etc.

None of the above + monetary value & status = she will want to suck your penis.

Love this !! :lol:
because a guy with money can treat his girl well as a rule
Reply 15
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Same reason men may like expensive cars? They just look good etc. All this 'gold digger' nonsense is pretty boring now :yawn: Some are, some aren't. Don't generalise and assume.

Nah it's not just gold diggers that find expensive cars alluring. I think it's adds to the attractiveness of the guy. And actually guys like cars mostly because they're the ones driving them and all that brings with it. Why girls like cars, even when they're passengers, I think it's something genetic. Nothing wrong with it.
[scroll]all women are attracted to money, they'll be foaming at the mouth when they see a status symbol or any indication of wealth. cars, ca$h, bling and clothes [/scroll]
I actually find expensive cars a turn-off.. :erm:
Original post by B4SSIJo
Nah it's not just gold diggers that find expensive cars alluring. I think it's adds to the attractiveness of the guy. And actually guys like cars mostly because they're the ones driving them and all that brings with it. Why girls like cars, even when they're passengers, I think it's something genetic. Nothing wrong with it.

I don't think genes determine whether or not you like cool cars.

It's your personality, and it's fair to say that most people regardless of gender like cool cars.
I don't give a crap about cars. But if you're rolling around in a sports car just to show off , I'll probably think you're a knob and want nothing to do with you. And I say the same for any kind of needless flash.

If you've got a passion for cars fair enough, but it's quite easy to tell the difference between someone who loves cars and someone who is using them to impress someone or get their dick wet.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest