The Student Room Group

Beetroot Experiment

Hello, I've just recently done the beetroot experiment and now I have to answer some of the follow up questions but I don't have a clue of what the answer could be for these questions:
Describe a suitable control for this investigation
Explain why this control could be necessary
Explain why you were instructed to shake the test tubes every minute
Explain why you were instructed to pour the alcohol immediately from the experimental test tube into a clean test tube
Explain why your results would have been different if you had used cooked beetroot rather than fresh beetroot
Explain why a decrease in temperature of 5 Celsius would affect the results

If anyone knows the answer to these questions or has any idea I would really appreciate it if you could tell me
Thanks
(edited 8 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Okay thank you:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest