The Student Room Group

Please help with uni offer

Hey guys,
At AS level, i acieved a grades CCCC
At A2 i have been predicted ABB, with an A in biology. However im not sure how they have predicted the A grade, and i am unsure that i am going to achieve it. I have applied for Pharmacy liverpool john moores and they offer 300 ucas points with b in chemistry. Now my question is if i get an offer from ljmu will it be ABB or 300 ucas points?

Thankyou
Original post by jadder1224
Hey guys,
At A2 i have been predicted ABB, with an A in biology. However im not sure how they have predicted the A grade, and i am unsure that i am going to achieve it. I have applied for Pharmacy liverpool john moores and they offer 300 ucas points with b in chemistry. Now my question is if i get an offer from ljmu will it be ABB or 300 ucas points?

Thankyou

Wow they were generous, perhaps a little too generous. Your LJM offer will be BBB or ABC, with the B in chemistry
Hey guys,

Thankyou

The offer would be the standard offer that they state on their website - so 300 UCAS points. Higher predicted grades don't lead to higher offers, and if anything, it only increases your chances of getting in.

The only way the offer would be something other than 300 points would be if you had extenuating circumstances, or your school was relatively poor performing. But it definitely won't be higher than 300 points, regardless of circumstances.
Reply 3
Thanks guys i dont know how ive been predicted them i wasnt far off b grade at AS biology so im resitting a module. Ive just checjed their website it say 300-320 will my offer be 320 ?
Reply 4
Ive just read again and it says a minimum of 300 ucas points and they accept as levels so im hoping to be offered 300 ucas points with a b in chemistry
Thanks guys i dont know how ive been predicted them i wasnt far off b grade at AS biology so im resitting a module. Ive just checjed their website it say 300-320 will my offer be 320 ?

When a range is named, the standard offer is the highest, with the lower offer only being given for contextual offers, so unless you qualify for that (low performing school, been in care etc) it will be the higher, standard offer.

You should be aiming for 320 then, so that's ABB. I think the rest of the unis you apply should be around 260-300 points or equivalent (just to be on the safe side)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending