The Student Room Group

Ucas & btec in applied science - please help!

Heya GuysWondering if anyone could help me.

Over the last 2 years I completed a BTEC Extended NationalDiploma In Applied Science. After the first year I got my 90 Credit Subsidiary Diploma certificate for this, however the overall grade on this was PP, which was incorrect (as I had actually achieved higher than this) due to mistakes along with unfair marking of the teachers.

The same thing happened in my second year. My subject teachers did not mark my work fairly and rushed certain assignments/units. E.g: Due to the shortage of time they stated that they won't mark any of the Merits & Distinctions, even though I had attempted them.Along with this I also didn't get second submissions for certain assignments.

Long story short and at the end of the 2 years my certificate was not sent off/cashed in due to all these problems I've had with them.

I'm in the process of trying to get my work to be marked fairly by the teachers and to get my certificate sent off ASAP, but I doubt this is going to be fixed by the UCAS deadline,

I am currently on a gap year and trying to re-apply to uni though UCAS. I tried putting my BTECNational Diploma In Applied Science as pending, but UCAS doesn't allow me to dothis due to it technically being completed in June 2015.

I'm confused in what the best option is for me to do atm?

Thanks!
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending