The Student Room Group

A Level resits at University?

Basically can anyone tell me how to go about resitting A levels whilst at uni, i'm pretty confident I can smash the resits and manage my uni work so if anyone could tell whether I could do this at uni or my college or whatever would be helpful.
I got my firm choice, and i'm doing pretty well and reckon I could get a 1st overall. I needed to get an ABB to study economics but only got a CCC (they let me in, I know, i'm as surprised as you.)
However, I'm scared that even if I do attain a 1st; the CCC could count against me when looking for a job, I hear all the time once you get a degree a levels dont count blah blah but looking at jobs good a levels are normally a requirement.
I got predominently A's and B's in my modules with 1 E or U per subject dragging down my grade overall.
HELP!!!!
Original post by Milky!
Basically can anyone tell me how to go about resitting A levels whilst at uni, i'm pretty confident I can smash the resits and manage my uni work so if anyone could tell whether I could do this at uni or my college or whatever would be helpful.
I got my firm choice, and i'm doing pretty well and reckon I could get a 1st overall. I needed to get an ABB to study economics but only got a CCC (they let me in, I know, i'm as surprised as you.)
However, I'm scared that even if I do attain a 1st; the CCC could count against me when looking for a job, I hear all the time once you get a degree a levels dont count blah blah but looking at jobs good a levels are normally a requirement.
I got predominently A's and B's in my modules with 1 E or U per subject dragging down my grade overall.
HELP!!!!

If you're at a target or semi target university I wouldn't bother resitting; a-levels are extremely hard to retake and your university grade would suffer as a result. If you really want to retake wait until you've graduated

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending