The Student Room Group

Donald Trump is a legend

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by the bear
Mr Trump is a legend. Similar to that of Belphegor:
Belphegor.jpg
Belphegor is absolutely unbelievable. He got his start in Assyria, many, many years ago. He was first called Baal-Peor, and he was associated with orgies, and other types of lewdness. The Israelites worshiped him, in the form of a phallic (penis-shaped) idol. Later on, in Kabbalic mythology, he was a demon who made people paranoid of each other, and who would seduce them with money and overall wealth. Needless to say, it was hard to summon Baal-Peor, because he required the sacrifice of human excrement! In the 16th Century, he changed his name to Belphegor, and changed his strategy (somewhat). He pretty much threw away the idea of causing mutual mistrust in people, and instead…focused on inventions. He would “suggest” crazy (yet plausible) inventions to people, and then use their greed to his (and their) advantage when they became successful. According to legend, Belphegor was sent to Earth from Hell to either justify of disprove the rumors that marriage can result in happiness. Finding no evidence that happiness is possible in a marriage (now, there’s a surprise), he chose to stay on Earth. He is notable for two bizarre attributes: He is believed to be physically, mentally, and strategically strongest in the month of April, and he either was or is Hell’s/Satan’s ambassador to France. Belphegor also played an role in Milton’s book, “Paradise Lost”. He is either depicted as a hideous, bearded demon with horns and claws, or a beautiful young woman.

Interesting, so what demon would Hillary be ?

I'd say Vetis, Demon of corruption
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Cpt. Josh
Trump has already said that he will use Trident warheads against ISIS.

Which is precisely why he would be a disaster - he's quite happy to destroy the world to achieve his aims. In that respect he's the other side of the grotty little coin of ISIS.

That people would support this makes me wonder if they actually know what a thermonuclear missile is. It's not just a very big bomb y'know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Reply 43
I agree with everything Donald Trump says, I love Katy Hopkins <3
You chat ****.

You chat ****.
Original post by Danny the Geezer
he says what he thinks and doesn't give a ****.

too bad he's wrong about everything
Reply 46
Original post by Implication
too bad he's wrong about everything

[citation needed]
Reply 47
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Which is precisely why he would be a disaster - he's quite happy to destroy the world to achieve his aims. In that respect he's the other side of the grotty little coin of ISIS.

That people would support this makes me wonder if they actually know what a thermonuclear missile is. It's not just a very big bomb y'know

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know precisely what a thermonuclear warhead is and I could educate you on the physics driving it all if you'd like. A single Trident missile would do approximately eight times the amount of damage which was dealt at Hiroshima, has a range of 7500 miles/12000km and would make the Middle East a much friendlier place.
Original post by Cpt. Josh
I know precisely what a thermonuclear warhead is and I could educate you on the physics driving it all if you'd like. A single Trident missile would do approximately eight times the amount of damage which was dealt at Hiroshima, has a range of 7500 miles/12000km and would make the Middle East a much friendlier place.

But it wouldn't be a single one... the moment one country takes the lead, others will follow. MAD doesn't just apply to wars between nuclear nations.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by demx9
Nah, no one cares about Muslims in the U.S. anyway

i am not saying someone cares for muslims. but if muslims get banned in us. the muslim countries will ban christian or americans,. this will lead to something terrible .
Original post by demx9

Unless you're an oil-rich billionaire and want to buy his properties, in which case he'll bend over backwards to appease you. Odd how he views those guys as different to Muslims from anywhere else...
Original post by BaconandSauce
LOL muslims countries would get their arses kicked

then imagine when they confront pakistan. oh man i am excited to see what happens when the u.s fight with pakistan.
We'll be thanking Trump when he destroys the Republican vote and elects a Democrat to the White House.
Reply 53
Original post by Drewski
Unless you're an oil-rich billionaire and want to buy his properties, in which case he'll bend over backwards to appease you. Odd how he views those guys as different to Muslims from anywhere else...

You don't understand, it means he's not bought by corporations and banks, all the other candidates get millions of dollars of donations by the most powerful corporations, guess who they will be serving
Original post by demx9
[citation needed]

[citation needed]
Original post by Danny the Geezer
who agrees? He says what he thinks and doesn't give a ****. He's a bigger ledge than Farage imo. Get him in the White House!

He's a legend because he says what he thinks? That doesn't make him right. I know of a politician who said what they think and that didn't end well.
Original post by TheCitizenAct
You missed the part about her being a bat**** crazy feminist, particularly in relation to her comments on men, i.e., when she said 'women are the primary victims of warfare.'

true, and that's really funny, isn't it? it's not the pain and physical trauma of the men in battle or the torture victim prisoners of war - it's their wives who miss them!
Original post by demx9
You don't understand, it means he's not bought by corporations and banks, all the other candidates get millions of dollars of donations by the most powerful corporations, guess who they will be serving

And he gets millions personally from all kinds of foreign billionaires. You don't think they'd also want some quid pro quo?
Original post by That Bearded Man
We'll be thanking Trump when he destroys the Republican vote and elects a Democrat to the White House.

"we"? are we americans?
Reply 59
Original post by Drewski
And he gets millions personally from all kinds of foreign billionaires. You don't think they'd also want some quid pro quo?

What does he care about millions ? He's a billionaire.. And he already said that he doesn't care if his businesses are damaged by his campaign

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending