The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Offer holders day?

Hi :smile:

I received an offer from Nottingham about two nights ago to study psychology. Yesterday they sent me an email about their website 'MyNottingham' and that under events the options to go to a visit day should come up - I have logged into the website fine but no events are listed, did it take a while to come through for anyone else?

Thank you :smile:
Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues signing up to a visit day.

If you send an email to [email protected] explaining the issue, someone should be able to look into this for you.

Best Wishes,

Tom
(edited 8 years ago)
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
The only day I could do has been fully booked so I don't think I'll be able to go? I don't want to firm it without seeing it first so I'm in a bit of a sticky situation haha
Reply 3
Original post by em505

I received an offer from Nottingham about two nights ago to study psychology. Yesterday they sent me an email about their website 'MyNottingham' and that under events the options to go to a visit day should come up - I have logged into the website fine but no events are listed, did it take a while to come through for anyone else?

The same happened for me, did you manage to get it sorted out??
Reply 4
Original post by Bekah22
The same happened for me, did you manage to get it sorted out??

Yeah I did! It loaded a little while after I posted this and I was able to book a day to visit :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending