The Student Room Group

Desperate!

Hello everyone, I am a current foundation student at the Lancaster University . Due to specific circumstances, I want to apply to other universities . I have spoken to the foundation centre and they said that they cannot allow me to apply to other universities via UCAS. My question is can an EU student apply after January 15 , before june 30 ? And what should I do regarding my circumstance ?
Umm yeah you can, I'm doing a foundation year and I'm applying to others uni's for the rest of my course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
They can't stop you reapplying. It might be that they're misinformed, or that you worded the question badly (or are paraphrasing the response incorrectly). They might just mean they won't help you, in which case you would need to get your reference elsewhere.
Original post by MrPizza101
Hello everyone, I am a current foundation student at the Lancaster University . Due to specific circumstances, I want to apply to other universities . I have spoken to the foundation centre and they said that they cannot allow me to apply to other universities via UCAS. My question is can an EU student apply after January 15 , before june 30 ? And what should I do regarding my circumstance ?

Well they have to *allow* you, it's not like they can prevent you from applying wherever you want... what did they say exactly? I think there was some sort of misunderstanding.

Yes, you can apply after Jan 15 and before June 30, but the deadline is Jan 15 so if you are applying for competitive courses it isn't a good idea to apply after Jan 15.
Reply 4
They cannot give me a reference.
Original post by MrPizza101
They cannot give me a reference.

Well thats a completely different thing compared to what you stated in your first message "they cannot allow me to apply to other universities via UCAS."

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending