The Student Room Group

Would you rather die...

Would you rather die saving 10,000 strangers from death knowing no one would ever know it was you or live knowing everyone would know you decided not to save 10,000 people’s lives?

Scroll to see replies

I'd rather die
Original post by LenniesRabbit
Would you rather die saving 10,000 strangers from death knowing no one would ever know it was you or live knowing everyone would know you decided not to save 10,000 people’s lives?

I'm too self absorbed to die. :cry:
I doubt you'd want to live after everyone knows you decided to let 10,000 people die
I'd rather die and save 10,000 people.
Die
Reply 6
It depends? Would other people have to know what a terrible person I was or could I keep it to myself?
Definitely the first option! :yep:

Not even a question IMO.
Live
Die:h:

edit: I don't think I could sit with the guilt of killing 10,000 people, i feel bad for giving people cold pasties at work LOLLLLLL
(edited 8 years ago)
Die with the 10,000 people
live
live, by far
I'm not responsible for other people's lives/deaths if I don't cause that life/death
if somebody's putting a gun to their heads, then they've got the agency, not me
I have nothing to do with the gun if they're the ones willingly triggering it

Lennie I am sorry to be that guy.... but when would one be in such a situation?XD
Given how **** the human race in general is, I would let them die.
I'd honestly die every time.
Die
(edited 8 years ago)
Live. Because it says so in the Bible.
Reply 18

I would choose to die. After all, death is merely the next great adventure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Live

Haters gonna hate either way

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending