The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7980
Original post by Mrs.Grey
Other girls did it and people made fun of you if you didn't do it because I had some thick slugs as eyebrows lmao.

Ya Allah at that age I was nervous to even mention makeup forget talking about doing my eyebrows. :tongue:

Hmm wonder what kind of people were around you lol that made fun of you for that?...not mature at all. :colonhash:

My eyebrows are thick too but I guess ok Alhamdulillah. But I am sure yours is not that bad to be made fun of and those that do ignore them....they are the ones that probs have insecurity problems. :colone:

Nowadays people make fun of you for no reason at all. So yeah. :wink:
Original post by h333
Ya Allah at that age I was nervous to even mention makeup forget talking about doing my eyebrows. :tongue:

Hmm wonder what kind of people were around you lol that made fun of you for that?...not mature at all. :colonhash:

My eyebrows are thick too but I guess ok Alhamdulillah. But I am sure yours is not that bad to be made fun of and those that do ignore them....they are the ones that probs have insecurity problems. :colone:

Nowadays people make fun of you for no reason at all. So yeah. :wink:

I know, I know but I wasn't in a good place at that time mentally and physically.
Reply 7982
Original post by Rhythmical
Sometimes I worry about posting in here, I feel uneasy at times.

Aww it's not you :hugs: I guess some people can bring debates to discussion and often I find myself out of place.
Reply 7984
Aww it's not you :hugs: I guess some people can bring debates to discussion and often I find myself out of place.

Thanks sis. :h: :hugs::thumbsup:

Oh sis it is ok we are all humans and so mistakes are tend to happen. And remember a Muslim is not acting like a Muslim if they are making anyone feel out of place for no reason. If they do have something to say as a reminder inshaAllah all Muslims on here should say it with good manners and respect. :biggrin::biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anon_98
I don't know why I thought this was a good idea.- I genuinely hate myself sometimes.

Well, no lmao - I know exactly why I came here + it's beyond laughable. I was looking for comfort + ..support but all I got is the opposite. It's fine, I'm not sure why I thought being part of a religion would mean I'd be able to fit into this thread bc clearly you're all very tight-knit + I don't belong here. I'm used to it though so whatever.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your evening + if I mentally traumatised any of you then feel free to inform the mods of my reckless behaviour + I shall pay for my crimes.

goodnight.

:cry2: nooooooooooooooooooooooo you are always welcome on this thread:hugs:
ngl, there are some members or dupes i would say who target great members on this thread :cute: but i always ignore them :yep:

Spoiler

Original post by h333
Thanks sis. :h: :hugs::thumbsup:

Oh sis it is ok we are all humans and so mistakes are tend to happen. And remember a Muslim is not acting like a Muslim if they are making anyone feel out of place for no reason. If they do have something to say as a reminder inshaAllah all Muslims on here should say it with good manners and respect. :biggrin::biggrin:

I guess yes, I suppose we are all different people and lead different, opposite lives so our way of thinking can clash with other people's beliefs.
Reply 7987
I guess yes, I suppose we are all different people and lead different, opposite lives so our way of thinking can clash with other people's beliefs.

Yes I understand that. So it is us Muslims at fault not Islam. :h:

May Allah guide us to be better Muslims always and may we use Islam in the right way and give it the justice it deserves. Ameen. :smile:
Reply 7988
Original post by h333
Ngl this made me laugh :rofl: :laugh:
Sorry si....oops! :biggrin:

I am glad you are fine mashaAllah...you didn't even respond t my last post :frown:

I feel like a flower Alhamdulillah :flower2:

@Leukocyte and @HAnwar you both should get what I mean by flower. :u:

No I don't...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h333
Wa'Alaikum Asalaam. Woken up? :colone:

I woke up, but just came out of school...
I fully hate myself and dont deserve the brain ive been blessed with. With little to no revision i still somehow got a 2.1.
Reply 7991
(edited 7 years ago)
lol @ the below from social media.

Student of Arabic writes "KEBAABUN" instead of the requested "KETAABUN"

"Poor guys fast must be getting to him".
btw if anyone wants to join the Aloominati let me know...
Original post by Kutta
btw if anyone wants to join the Aloominati let me know...

i prefer the loominhearty
Reply 7995
Original post by saeed9755
I fully hate myself and dont deserve the brain ive been blessed with. With little to no revision i still somehow got a 2.1.

:party::yay::congrats:
i prefer the loominhearty

What does that secret society do?

My Aloominati society is a collection of potatoes living beneath the system
Reply 7997

Oh ok I clocked now :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7998
Original post by HAnwar
Oh ok I clocked now :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mabrook :woo:

Latest

Trending

Trending