The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Al-farhan
[video="youtube;8rVpxyx8z3g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rVpxyx8z3g[/video]

Salah in 0 gravity.

this is goals
Original post by manutd fc2
turned it off when he went to hug the girl. I hope someday they can promote good relations without comprising parts of their faith for youtube.

Whats wrong with hugging the girl? It promoted nothing but friendship and peace between the two parties.
Original post by MsFahima
Assalamu Alaykum :smile:

Wa 'alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullah

Original post by ThatMuslimGuy
12742087_1041499235910563_737412952355054881_n.jpg

prsom
حَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَبَّادٍ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ عَمْرٍو، عَنْ جَابِرٍ، قَالَ كَانَ مُعَاذٌ يُصَلِّي مَعَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ثُمَّ يَأْتِي فَيَؤُمُّ قَوْمَهُ فَصَلَّى لَيْلَةً مَعَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم الْعِشَاءَ ثُمَّ أَتَى قَوْمَهُ فَأَمَّهُمْ فَافْتَتَحَ بِسُورَةِ الْبَقَرَةِ فَانْحَرَفَ رَجُلٌ فَسَلَّمَ ثُمَّ صَلَّى وَحْدَهُ وَانْصَرَفَ فَقَالُوا لَهُ أَنَافَقْتَ يَا فُلاَنُ قَالَ لاَ وَا للَّهِ وَلآتِيَنَّ رَسُولَ ا للَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَلأُخْبِرَنَّهُ ‏.‏ فَأَتَى رَسُولَ ا للَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ يَا رَسُولَ ا للَّهِ إِنَّا أَصْحَابُ نَوَاضِحَ نَعْمَلُ بِالنَّهَارِ وَإِنَّ مُعَاذًا صَلَّى مَعَكَ الْعِشَاءَ ثُمَّ أَتَى فَافْتَتَحَ بِسُورَةِ الْبَقَرَةِ ‏.‏ فَأَقْبَلَ رَسُولُ ا للَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم عَلَى مُعَاذٍ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ يَا مُعَاذُ أَفَتَّانٌ أَنْتَ اقْرَأْ بِكَذَا وَاقْرَأْ بِكَذَا ‏"‏

Jabir reported that Mu'adh b. Jabal used to pray with the Apostle (ﷺ), then came and led his people in prayer. One night he said the night prayer with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He then came to his people and led them in prayer beginning with Surat al-Baqara. A man turned aside, pronounced the taslim (salutation for concluding the prayer), then prayed alone and departed. The people said to him:h:ave you become a hypocrite, so and so? He said: I swear by Allah that I have not, but I will certainly go to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and will inform (him) about this. He then came to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and said: Messenger of Allah, we look after camels used for watering and work by day. Mu'adh said the night prayer with you. He then came and began with Surat al-Baqara. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) then turned to Mu'adh and said: Are you there to (put the people) to trial? Recite such and recite such (and such a surah).

[Saheeh Muslim]
Has anyone heard of the Mawlid training camp event that happened in Birmingham yesterday? :rofl:
Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet drew a square and then drew a line in the middle of it and let it extend outside the square and then drew several small lines attached to that central line, and said, "This is the human being, and this, (the square) in his lease of life, encircles him from all sides (or has encircled him), and this (line), which is outside (the square), is his hope, and these small lines are the calamities and troubles (which may befall him), and if one misses him, an-other will snap (i.e. overtake) him, and if the other misses him, a third will snap (i.e. overtake) him."
Original post by Inve
Oohh interesting! Thanks for that. 😄 Looks like she never posted again after that post. Glad she reflected on her earlier opinions about Oxbridge.

No problem :smile:

WalaikumAsalaam
Reply 1788
Original post by mercuryman
Whats wrong with hugging the girl? It promoted nothing but friendship and peace between the two parties.

Haven't watched the video but a Muslim guy shouldn't be touching a non mahram woman.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wa alaykum assalaam. Everything okay? :smile:
what do people think of, and explain Christian exorcist videos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCZrEwsOJBw&index=10&list=PL67BS-jn3WivH51m31By5uwRbrpPEV6S-
Original post by MJlover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCZrEwsOJBw&index=10&list=PL67BS-jn3WivH51m31By5uwRbrpPEV6S-

I watched 30 seconds of it. It reminds me of this sufi video:

Spoiler

Original post by IdeasForLife

Spoiler

lol but it doesn't really explain how the people are exorcised. They didn't mention the name of Allah, so thats how one can get confused.

My sister got me into these videos and they are quite addictive but she's taking it too far, plus my brother who left Islam totally believes these videos
Original post by MJlover
lol but it doesn't really explain how the people are exorcised. They didn't mention the name of Allah, so thats how one can get confused.

My sister got me into these videos and they are quite addictive but she's taking it too far, plus my brother who left Islam totally believes these videos

The one's in these videos are frauds IMO. It's just a couple of guys wacking people on the chest for banter.
Reply 1795
Original post by IdeasForLife

Spoiler

Astaghfirullah how can anyone even remotely argue that is from Islam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1796
Original post by MJlover

Looks fake and very unconvincing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
May Allah Help All Of Us In Our Individual Struggles That We Are Facing.

And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.

Quran 65:4
Original post by MJlover

Asalamualaikum,

The answer comes from a number of angles:

1. Majority of them are fake and have been exposed. They do this to fool people and earn large amounts of money.

2. People can get caught up in emotion, music etc making them react in certain ways.

3. That if someone reallt is posessed the Jinn leaves the body in order to misguide the people to think Jesus or x god exorcised them. So the person begins to worship jesus or that god. Making them do Kufr and Shirk the real goal of the jinn.

4. The person is magician and has deal with the jinn so they leave or put jinn into people to react that way.

Majority of it is the first two. Fakes.

I would recomend muhammad tim humbles and yasir qadhis videos on jinn etc. Things like this get discussed.

Hope i helped.
Israel boycott ban: Shunning Israeli goods to be criminal offence for councils, public bodies and student unions

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/israel-boycott-local-councils-public-bodies-and-student-unions-to-be-banned-from-shunning-israeli-a6874006.html

Latest

Trending

Trending