The Student Room Group

UK top baby name is Muhammad

Scroll to see replies

Original post by luminarychild
But i'm not though? I was replying to his point

Are christians or the KKK or America a threat to him or his familty or friends?
How is that possible when there are fewer of these fatalities carried out by Muslims than other groups of people? Just face it
In this world there are more Christian and other terrorists like America and KKK whom of which still exist today than there are muslims terrorists

No you are incorrect
Original post by Plagioclase
[video]https://youtu.be/5Mh39H4hBzc?t=2m4s[/video]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Reply 83
Original post by 
What are u talking about?
Why make that up?

Didn't make it up, I heard it in Mosque when I use to be religious. I may have interpreted it wrong, probably have done tbh.
Reply 84
Original post by AmateurRocketman
This is the important bit. Muslim guys are often given the first name Muhammad almost as a title, then are referred to by their second name so you don't have a vast excess of people all using the same name.

lmaooo only pakistanis do that. its funny really lol
Original post by wildleaves
Are christians or the KKK or America a threat to him or his familty or friends?

Are muslims? because the way I see it he is as much of a threat to me as ISIS are to him

What if people like him get aggressive and violent and end up attacking my family and friends?

My auntie had miscarriage because she was beaten up by some disgusting men who share the same beliefs as him.

Did I join ISIS? nope
Original post by Gueswho'sback
No you are incorrect

No.Just no.
Are muslims? because the way I see it he is as much of a threat to me as ISIS are to him

What if people like him get aggressive and violent and end up attacking my family and friends?

My auntie had miscarriage because she was beaten up by some disgusting men who share the same beliefs as him.

Did I join ISIS? nope

If we had war with ISIS you would be on ISIS's side as they are muslims as well as you
If we had war with ISIS you would be on ISIS's side as they are muslims as well as you

No because ISIS kill many Muslims too, they don't give a crap about anyone but themselves and their motive of jihad. You non Muslims make the stupidest assumptions . We are at war with ISIS, both muslims and non muslims, wake up

iWKad22.jpg
All of you lot have the intelligence of this guy
[video="youtube;DI8pSiEPlXU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI8pSiEPlXU[/video]
No because ISIS kill many Muslims too, they don't give a crap about anyone but themselves and their motive of jihad. You non Muslims make the stupidest assumptions . We are at war with ISIS, both muslims and non muslims, wake up

iWKad22.jpg

Thats until they face the east stick their asses in the air and start shouting allah you will all run to them then
Reply 91
All of you lot have the intelligence of this guy

>no more arguments
>personal insults

I love it
****ing paki scum

Reported

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear Muslims,

Just because you progressive Muslims claim that ISIS followers aren't Muslims, doesn't mean they're not and you are. The only thing that can tell whether a person is a Muslim or not is the Qu'ran and/or Allah. Since Allah doesn't exist, then the decision lies with the Qu'ran.

The Qu'ran, however, is a joke of a book. All its writings are easily twisted and misinterpreted by Muslims on all sides... All the book does is oppress and repress men, women and children. It's a stone age book that has no place in the 21rst century.

The Qu'ran demands to kill non-believers wherever you find them... Arguably ISIS are following it word for word and in the true manner.

"Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing..[...]" Do we REALLY need a book that tells us apostasy and atheism is worse than killing??

ISIS are Muslims, they're just a different kind of Muslim. Much like radical Feminism is a different kind of Feminist.

I expect this post to get removed and to receive several warnings, but I don't care. I have an opinion and I'm allowed to hold it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Think People

Do-Gooder
Makes sense. 5% of the population have an extreme preference for one name in particular, the other 95% don't. Therefore that name is at the top of the list.
Reply 96
Original post by Nephthys
People actually believe this ? Are we sure everyone evolved from Homo Erectus ?

There's plenty of knuckle draggers in the world. Most of them have religion on the brain!
Original post by Nephthys
>no more arguments
>personal insults

I love it

>personal insults about Islam EVERYWHERE
>Invalid arguments
>Lack of facts

I LOVE THAT
because islam is scum.

Ret-ard alert

Posted from TSR Mobile