The Student Room Group

TSR Xbox Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
I'll be up for some Double Agent multiplayer. As long as I'm not on peachy's team :redface:
Xulfer
I'll be up for some Double Agent multiplayer. As long as I'm not on peachy's team :redface:

You can be on my team Xulfer! As long as you have at least Officer rating...
Reply 582
wizard710
Ditto
Have you checked www.charlieoscardelta.com

From the FAQ

1. How do I get a token to download the Public Beta if I'm in a country other than the United States? UPDATED
The Public Beta will begin in the United States on Monday, August 27 at Noon. The following countries will be able to participate in the Public Beta in early September. Check back in for updates on how you can get a token, eligibility and timing if you are in the following countries:
- Canada
- Austria
- Belgium
- Denmark
- Finland
- France
- Germany
- Ireland
- Italy
- Norway
- Netherlands
- Portugal
- Spain
- Sweden
- Switzerland
- United Kingdom
- Australia
- New Zealand

So does that mean we have to wait till early September or should I just got for it when the countdown says so..
can't wait :biggrin:
I'm fed up of the people on Rainbow6 already... I was in a game with a lot of Pros (spent most of the time dying), then had a really good game, and got kicked out..
Reply 584
Xulfer

What? What?! How dare you! :eek: I beat you once...well I sort of won, it said 'you win' at the end, but I think that was just cos I managed to not get killed :s-smilie: owwww nobody wants to play with me :frown: maybe I'll miraculously get good over night!
Reply 585
mynameiscal
I'm fed up of the people on Rainbow6 already... I was in a game with a lot of Pros (spent most of the time dying), then had a really good game, and got kicked out..

Yeah, but that is like any other game when you start playing 8 months after it has come out, it happened with me on lost planet
Reply 586
if im ever online on RB6 i never kick unless your a r'****. i.e. you are ruining the game on purpose, spawn camping, being generally rude or just someone i clearly dont like.

I host my own games 99% of the time, so feel free to add and join mine :smile:
Half the pros just sat at the spawn site, sniping all the new arrivals!
Pah
Reply 588
gets them points, i hate that sorta gaming. iM good but i wont exploit new players for points, i'll get in the middle of a good firefight.
Hey guys, im thinking of buying a 360.
I want to be able to play the new S.K.A.T.E demo, so do I need a gold account? Id prefer just a silver one
Demos are nearly always released at the same time on silver and gold. You'll want to get gold when you get bored of playing offline though.
Yeah definitely! but for now I'll be okay will just single player

for demos ill need to connect the 360 to my pc though right?
If your modem/ router has a spare ethernet port, you can just plug the 360 straight into it and use PC and 360 independently or at the same time. If you have a USB modem then you need to run an ethernet cable from the PC to the 360 and have the PC on to share its internet connection.
Yeah I have spare ethernet
Seems easy enough, thanks!
I dunno if this'll happen for you, but when I connected to Xbox Live, with every intention to just use it for Silver, I got a month's free Gold trial. And I haven't been back to Silver ever since...
Bioshock.

So so so so pretty.
Reply 596
Bioshock is 'buffting' graphically.

Though to call it pretty is a stretch...one look at the splicers...urgh...
I'm only on the demo on Xbox live at the moment.

You're right though, not pretty in the conventional sense.
Reply 598
Bioshock Sig :biggrin:
Reply 599
Dinendal Leralonde
I dunno if this'll happen for you, but when I connected to Xbox Live, with every intention to just use it for Silver, I got a month's free Gold trial. And I haven't been back to Silver ever since...

Lucky sod, I only got away with an extra 3 days

Quick Reply

Latest