The Student Room Group

TSR Xbox Society

Scroll to see replies

no, like i say my friend would actually be going there and coming back, no shipping involved :smile:
Reply 981
hey wizard, whats ure status??

ive recieved my shipping labels and the 360 is going for repair tomorrow
Reply 982
Not sure havn't checked my mail since last nite and can't get on in school.
Comrade_Jack
no, like i say my friend would actually be going there and coming back, no shipping involved :smile:

I should learn to read...

But anyway, if that's the case, would be worth giving your mate some money, to get some hardware etc... from there, cheaper. Good idea.
Reply 984
Just got my shipping label. My friend said he had forgotten to put something inside the box so what do I have to put inside the box?
Reply 985
Another Question. Do I put my video cable in the box bearing in mind that they told me not to put my power supply unit and hard drive in
i thought it was literally just the console itself that got shipped off, none of the cables or accessories as i remember it.
Reply 987
ok
Well seeing as they don't want the PSU then I won't risk sending the video cable
Reply 988
wizard710
Another Question. Do I put my video cable in the box bearing in mind that they told me not to put my power supply unit and hard drive in

No just the console thats it!
Reply 989
OK thanks
Reply 990
Reply 991
... wow ...

There better be a better feature than that :hmmm:
Agreed, if that's the coolest feature they can come up with (apart from Xbox originals) then this update will suck.

I still have my fingers crossed for a decent video marketplace.
Reply 993
I think there will be video market place. There was an angry comment to that post about someone who would not renew his xbox live subscription if they don't make video market place. I think marketplace is likely as a number of people have said they are working for a european vid market by the years end.
Yeah I saw that comment, gotta love the angry people who think Major knows everything and can make anything xbox related happen:rolleyes:

I heard video marketplace was coming by the end of the year but I won't believe it until it happens.
I got a message from Xbox saying you can 'after the early december update, you can see who your friends have on their friends list'...

How exciting... Not. :teeth:

Anyone know if Mass Effect is any good?
Reply 996
gateshipone
I heard video marketplace was coming by the end of the year but I won't believe it until it happens.

Me too. I really hope they do though.
I just checked major nelson and there is no new info on the update
.Andrew.
I got a message from Xbox saying you can 'after the early december update, you can see who your friends have on their friends list'...

How exciting... Not. :teeth:

I agree: this is nothing to lose sleep over. :smile:
It would be more exciting if they did nothing...

Was looking on the American Marketplace on my xbox a few days ago, damn, they have everything.. While we have Jack...

Damn fools.
Reply 999
Has anyone else had this problem?

I registered my console 8-9months ago and when it broke it didn't show up in the registered consoles page. I had kept the referance number from registering my console and so I rang them up and they found that I had indeed registered a console and so organised a delivery for it. I came back to the registered devices page today to check on my console and it didn't show up again.

Does anyone know how I can find out what is happening to it now then if it is not in the registered devices page. Just wanted to know what the status is and when I can be expecting it back.

Quick Reply

Latest