The Student Room Group

TSR Xbox Society

Scroll to see replies

Ha, that is superb.

More or less sums it up.

Still not worth my well earned £3.99 though.

Tempted to rent Assassins Creed though. Hmmm.
Reply 1181
Comrade_Jack
has anybody tried out the burnout paradise demo? I love power parking! I think its now a must-buy game for me when it comes out in january :cool:

It was a must by for me before I tried the demo after how much fun I had playing Burnout Revenge! Not much to do on the demo but the few things you can do are great. I can't wait for it!
Reply 1182
Hey guys many people play halo 3 on here? just wondering because it would be cool to get a group of 3 or 4 people to play ranked matches together to try get a higher level. Anyone up for it?
Its my most frequent game :smile:
Does anyone know much about Tomb Raider Anniversary? Is it the original Tomb Raider with new graphics etc or a different story?
Reply 1185
Not sure, I think it is just a re-release of all the previous tomb raiders in one box
Reply 1186
It's the very first Tomb Raider remade; with new puzzles, better graphics and bigger levels. Pretty good, TBH; although there were some frustratingly fiddly bits too it.
Reply 1187
I must admit im temptedm by TR anniversary, i had legend not that long ago and all the free running like stuff was great fun, i do like having to actually press jump to jump..damn you assasins creed
Reply 1188
I'm scared about getting RLOD !

What can I do to prevent it ?
That is a superb idea, might just do the free trial, and then cancel it... :biggrin: Crafty stuff.

sawyer
Hey guys many people play halo 3 on here? just wondering because it would be cool to get a group of 3 or 4 people to play ranked matches together to try get a higher level. Anyone up for it?

I play it sometimes, but havn't played it for a while, since getting COD4.

Need to get back into it, add me if you want, i'll be up for a few games, GT is in my signature. :smile: - Anyone else wants a game, feel free to add me and challenge my useless arse to a few games of Halo 3 or COD 4. :wink:

:biggrin:
Olix
I'm scared about getting RLOD !

What can I do to prevent it ?

Keep it flat, and not vertical (also saves the 360 from damaging the discs). Keep the back, and the right side of the 360 in it's own open space, so it can intake cold air, and also at the back release all the hot air as well.

Never use a inter-cooler kit, thye blow hot air back into the system, and kils it.
Reply 1191
whats your gamer tag andrew ill add you
Mr Andy Pandy

With Spaces.

I'll confirm when i next go on :smile:
Reply 1193
Has anyone played Ace Combat 6? I must download the demo as it gets good reviews on amazon. Heard its class on multiplayer shooting down enemy planes.

Also why do some games not release demos like assassins creed and mass effect?
Demos are hard to make. Developers have to take people off the main game development to create the demo and not all of them want to do that. It does suck a little but in the end the more people working on the main game the better:smile:
Reply 1195
Yeah gate's reason is what Major tells every one who asks why they don't make demos.
yeah, I dunno if there's another reason so figured quoting Major would be the best thing to go with...
Can everyone please follow this link, download my map and game variant for Halo 3, rate it and comment in the thread please? I'm trying to get this to become a Bungie Favourite.

By the by, the new downloadable content is needed to be able to play the map.
Reply 1198
Sorry, I don't have the DLC cos I play more of Call of Duty 4 now
Reply 1199
gateshipone
Demos are hard to make. Developers have to take people off the main game development to create the demo and not all of them want to do that. It does suck a little but in the end the more people working on the main game the better:smile:

And coz sometimes an over hyped game can be crap, so releasing a demo could be harmful.

I know its on the PS3, but Sony didn't release the PES 2008 demo before the full game release as it is terrible. So was the full game imo.

Quick Reply

Latest