The Student Room Group

TSR Xbox Society

Scroll to see replies

peachy
You can have the Halo 3 game without me you know, I'd only piss people off with my rubbishness :p: hehe. If I did play I'd want you to guarantee me at least one other rubbish player on the other team :wink:

Oooh the reward from ms is better than I thought it was gonna be, hopefully you can pick the arcade game you want.

I dunno...I think my awesomeness could make up for your rubbishness :p:
peachy
You can have the Halo 3 game without me you know, I'd only piss people off with my rubbishness :p: hehe. If I did play I'd want you to guarantee me at least one other rubbish player on the other team :wink:

To be fair, I'm pretty rubbish too... I'm also up for some Halo at some point!
Reply 1582
I'm too used to Call of Duty 4 controls now.
wizard710
I'm too used to Call of Duty 4 controls now.

True, I tried to play Halo the other day, and kept blowing myself up with grenades.
I sent my 360 off on the 18th to get repaired and got it on Monday, I was bloody surprised. It was also a motherboard replacement and 1 month of Live.
Reply 1585
For those of you who believed the cake to be a lie...

:smile:
Is it "delicious and moist"?
I wish I had a clue why there's a picture of a cake in this thread now...
Tyrannosaurus Cal
I wish I had a clue why there's a picture of a cake in this thread now...

Clicky
Everything now makes sense....bizarre sense.
You've obviously not played Portal, or at least read about the main gist of it/heard the ending song.

[EDIT]Still Annoyed (Parody of Still Alive, the Portal ending song)
Reply 1592
Dinendal Leralonde
Is it "delicious and moist"?

Hehe. I sure hope so! I've not tried it yet, it looks too pretty to destroy :redface: and it took me AGES to make it!
Reply 1593
CAKE!!

*pounces*

IT WASN'T A LIE!!!

:biggrin:
good news! microsoft apparently heard all the complaining on forums because they're going to give us all some compensation for how much live was sucking this xmas, namely a free arcade game.

http://www.gamesradar.com/gb/xbox360/game/news/article.jsp?sectionId=1006&articleId=20080104101746209097&releaseId=20060321132945404017
Reply 1595
Old news :wink: :p:
i'm slow :frown: :p:
It's about bloody time they said sorry.

Edit: And it looks like it's still not working. You would've thought that they'd have gotten to grips with it buy now, it's been what, 2 weeks?
The big pile of wanank that is xbox live is down again..

I can't even add my gold sub, what a waste :frown:

PS3 online today then it seems.
live is not down? but the games market place is i think, but the movies market place is wokring?

anyone confirm this

Quick Reply

Latest