The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Exchange program

Hey guys,

I got admitted at King's and one aspect that really attracts me is the exchange program.

Does anyone know if it is something that applies just to few students (so it is incredibly hard to be selected) or if pretty much every student interested on it can be part of this program ?

How does it work overall ?
Hi there,

Thanks for your questions!

Whilst we will endeavour to offer as many students as possible the chance to study abroad, each partner university has a limited number of places available, so an offer is not guaranteed (except for those students with a compulsory year abroad such as Hispanic Studies, Modern Greek, European Studies, etc).

If you wanted to get in contact with our Study Abroad team, they can assist you with questions about what you'd like to do and when, as well as any application related queries you may have: [email protected] / +44 (0)20 7848 7385

Hope that helps!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by King’s College London
Hi there,

Thanks for your questions!

Whilst we will endeavour to offer as many students as possible the chance to study abroad, each partner university has a limited number of places available, so an offer is not guaranteed (except for those students with a compulsory year abroad such as Hispanic Studies, Modern Greek, European Studies, etc).

If you wanted to get in contact with our Study Abroad team, they can assist you with questions about what you'd like to do and when, as well as any application related queries you may have: [email protected] / +44 (0)20 7848 7385

Hope that helps!

Thank you very much for your help !

Might I ask you the last question ?
Just out of curiosity, is it possible to know how many students there are per each course and how many classes exist per each course as well ? I am interested in the Business Management course since I got admitted there.

Thanks again !

Quick Reply

Latest