The Student Room Group

Funding for a Art Foundation Diploma

Hey. So I've just received a letter back from Bristol College to say that I have got a place on the art foundation course yay! The course is funded by the college so that's all fine but I was just wondering if anyone knows about any loans/maintenance money/general money I can apply for whilst doing the course. I'm going to have to work part time while doing the course and don't really want to leave my boyfriend paying all the bills! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Original post by Erin-Gillies
Hey. So I've just received a letter back from Bristol College to say that I have got a place on the art foundation course yay! The course is funded by the college so that's all fine but I was just wondering if anyone knows about any loans/maintenance money/general money I can apply for whilst doing the course. I'm going to have to work part time while doing the course and don't really want to leave my boyfriend paying all the bills! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm afraid art foundation courses are Further Education, not Higher Education and don't qualify for student finance.

Quick Reply

Latest